Ranking
Saw it :^D

Can't wait for more judo though. Just saw a beautiful osoto gari.
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
of course u patriotic gits get gold on 10m gun shooting
Last edited by RedPanda; Aug 6, 2016 at 08:32 PM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
of course u patriotic gits get gold on 10m gun shooting

She wasn't even that good BibleThump

May I express my distaste for the Tier system we have set up? Though I will agree that it is a good showcase for progress, I don't think that it's fair to some of us with a much different style to be expected to perform these tasks. It seems like a rather pointless show of strength that isn't necessarily representative of actual prowess at all.
Last edited by Grohenbird; Aug 11, 2016 at 03:25 AM.
I think I might be retired.
Holy... It's been a really long time. Am I kicked or from this org now, I took a year break.
| Team Aikido | Team Philippines | Pure | Fluffyjack | Pain | Poko |
So many presents...
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
She wasn't even that good BibleThump

May I express my distaste for the Tier system we have set up? Though I will agree that it is a good showcase for progress, I don't think that it's fair to some of us with a much different style to be expected to perform these tasks. It seems like a rather pointless show of strength that isn't necessarily representative of actual prowess at all.

There's nothing wrong with stepping out of your comfort zone. When I started tiers, I was a pure grappler. From T1 to T7, I can definitely say that I've improved in areas that i was lacking, like striking, for example. You should try going through it.

----
And yaum, welcome back. You're still in.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle