Ranking
Originally Posted by SLAPPED View Post
if someone has to be a co-leader in order to be willing to help then something is wrong.

I dont understand this last part.

Also, the point of having three moderators is so that there is always at least two people there to moderate at any time, and if not that, always one.

And, the leaders make the decisions, the co-leader is just a back-up mod.

In my suggestion.
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
I dont understand this last part.

As in the job of a co-leader is usually to organise things and make sure things don't fuck up if the leader/s are absent. I think the position is kind of pointless, as the regular members should be doing these things anyway.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
As i said before, the co leader is just a back up moderator, and handles some of the leaders tasks when they're busy/away.

Kind of like a secretary.

Even though to you it may seem pointless, i have been co leader before, and i helped out the leaders quite a bit, unfortunately, the clan died because the leader was inactive, the other one left and the remaining one never got around to hosting in game events like he constantly said he would.

Either way, my point is, the co leader is a useful position even though alot of people may not see it.
I second that, but I can't tell if that guy's from CoD or CS.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan