Ranking
I post how I want the page to look like so clark can quote this and then use it as our main page? No pics included
And yes pat, get to focking repkay making
By the way, jingles go back to that head request you wanted. i got something.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Ale455 View Post
ummm, it's just me, or there is like 3 or 2 spoilers per section? (really don't know what's the word for that)

i mean the rules have 2, the app have 3, the members have 2..

I noticed that a few days ago, tried to fix it but there is either something from with the forums or something wrong with my computer.
and can I get cnc on my wip that I posted a few days ago?

:c
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Well the starter was prity cul, mush fluw. The kick was nice but weird too..
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
I post how I want the page to look like so clark can quote this and then use it as our main page? No pics included
And yes pat, get to focking repkay making
By the way, jingles go back to that head request you wanted. i got something.

ok.

also we should fix up the front page, its off a bit.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
School Got you busy? i still have 2 weeks and some days D:

Well on my fail trying to punch, got mad, and made a kick replay (it's pretty shitty, made it kinda fast)
Attached Files
TMM 3.rpl (278.2 KB, 8 views)
How i own bitchess: Nice starter, the first hit was nice, the boom was pretty cool too, but it could be better, the second kick was a bit weird, the kick to the glutes was nice, and the punch at the end was.. Meh, Nice pose, you keep the speed on most of the replay, nice.

making madmans is my hobby: Nice starter, i liked that spin for the boom, the other 2 kicks didn't liked them too much, but they were still fine, and a boom for that end on the body would be better, but Nice, didn't liked too much the pose.
good cnc pls
Attached Files
start the unrusting process.rpl (174.9 KB, 6 views)
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
what about adding something to the end? i mean, you put 1k frames for a boom? (it was pretty cool through)

Well the starter was pretty cool, the other one was better but well :c . The boom was Nice too, after the boom, those spins and dat pose, wuw.