Toribash
In-Game Name:Lingary

How long have you been playing Toribash: I've been playing for about 7 months now.
Why you want to join Torigods: My favorite replay in toribash is the one Zaarock and it was awesome and I wanted to spar him ever since I saw it.

Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Because i'm layed back cool and fun to be around. I'm a good player and I would like it very much if i could join.

Thank you
-----
I'm a Brown belt to. 35 games till Black Belt.
Last edited by LINGARY; Oct 21, 2011 at 09:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
In-Game Name:
Reference(s)**** : Teapot
How long have you been playing Toribash: Since around November of 2007
Why you want to join Torigods: I've been the leader of 42 for a long time and I am going inactive bc of school and life and I can't be a leader if I'm partially inactive. But I've always wanted to be in Torigods regardless of their status. I also kinda just wanna chill out for once lol
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I'm pretty decent at tk and wushu if that helps.
Last edited by dillon207; Dec 24, 2011 at 10:42 PM.
Rogue clown
Join Clan
User name: PeterPan14
Belt: Blue....About 50 games off brown
Time Playing: I play everyday and have been playing for about a year i think

I think I should join because i'm am a skillful player and enjoy owning other clans.

PeterPan
In-Game Name: NoobStatus
Reference(s)**** : idk everybody? lol
How long have you been playing Toribash: sense 2008 on multiple accounts this my first main account x]
Why you want to join Torigods: because you guys own i own we can own together :]
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: well im layback elite and well i want nothen more than to repersent torigods to the best of my ability.
Attached Files
epic spar.rpl (536.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by noobstatus; Oct 29, 2011 at 10:20 PM.
what you mean you got 3 kids?
In-Game Name:kevinnash
Reference(s)**** :
How long have you been playing Toribash:All most 2 years
Why you want to join Torigods:if i join i do we can bring clan wars back
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:if i join i can help this clan make it
Attached Files
kevin snow pack 12.rpl (38.4 KB, 3 views)
kevin first head kick.rpl (52.2 KB, 4 views)
kevin kill.rpl (22.1 KB, 3 views)
kevinnash haveing fun.rpl (74.5 KB, 3 views)
kevin first freerun.rpl (91.0 KB, 5 views)
Im back!
Ap
In-Game Name:Blooodz
Reference(s)**** : KravenEyE
How long have you been playing Toribash: 1 and a half year
Why you want to join Torigods: i wanna join because i wanna be a torigod and fight among the greatest fighter in toribash but just that i wanna improve my skills rank up and stand as #1 ranked in 2 year
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I think thar even whit low rank u can still beat higher belt ranked i beat titanquest thats 3thdan and iam blue belt well thats my app hope u like it ) // bloodz #1 fan of clan Torigod
In-Game Name: TheBestAnimator
Reference(s)**** : Nobody.
How long have you been playing Toribash: Just this september
Why you want to join Torigods: The groups fantastic great fighters also because its very inspiring.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I learn fast got to blue belt in less then 2 weeks.
Join [DERP] Today!
Application Form
In-Game Name: Sirss
Reference(s)**** : Akatsuki members, Indonesian players, and much more.
How long have you been playing Toribash: 1 year
Why you want to join Torigods: Torigod is great clan, so i want to sharpen my skills here.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Because I'm sure Torigod is suitable for selecting me, and I believe I fit with Torigod
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]