Ranking
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by masoman11 View Post
*sighs as I look at my flameless hand*

It is ok. Lots of us don't have the tc to get flames. Or textures. Or forces. Or anything really. But I did get 5k by clicking 168 times in 10 seconds. That was sweet.
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
It is ok. Lots of us don't have the tc to get flames. Or textures. Or forces. Or anything really. But I did get 5k by clicking 168 times in 10 seconds. That was sweet.

One time out of no where togo sent me 2k and I was like wat. I spent it on a bunch of orc and trails.
I REALLY NEED TO PEE
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post

That seems like a very efficient way to earn tc... If only your hands didn't get tired after 1 minute of doing that :P
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by IceWariorZ View Post
That seems like a very efficient way to earn tc... If only your hands didn't get tired after 1 minute of doing that :P

Or other things...
I REALLY NEED TO PEE
'Anyone ever hear of the game, "Crusader Kings II?"
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Originally Posted by masoman11 View Post
Or other things...

If you catch my drift...
Must have gone through a lot of rigorous training to have that kind of hand power. *wink

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
application
Name: AsherBMXer
Belt: brown
Bans: none
Past Clans: death. wanted to expand my options
Know Anyone In This Clan: no
Why Do I Want You: i want to join your clan so i can learn from the greatest and make my way to the top.
Why Do You Want Me: I think you should pick me because i'm a great warrior and never give up in a fight and if i lose i keep trying.
Best Mods and Worst: I'm good at akido, swords, and pendulum jump.
Skype Name: asherbmxer
Paragraph about self: I am a great gamer very good at this game. love fps games like counter strike garrys mod and more. my steam name is SilverArrow13.
I also play on ea origin. I like wide varieties of games and very enthusiastic.
User Card: Idk
I killed a man with this thumb
Originally Posted by AsherBMXer View Post
Name: AsherBMXer
Belt: brown
Bans: none
Past Clans: death. wanted to expand my options
Know Anyone In This Clan: no
Why Do I Want You: i want to join your clan so i can learn from the greatest and make my way to the top.
Why Do You Want Me: I think you should pick me because i'm a great warrior and never give up in a fight and if i lose i keep trying.
Best Mods and Worst: I'm good at akido, swords, and pendulum jump.
Skype Name: asherbmxer
Paragraph about self: I am a great gamer very good at this game. love fps games like counter strike garrys mod and more. my steam name is SilverArrow13.
I also play on ea origin. I like wide varieties of games and very enthusiastic.
User Card: Idk

No, not barely enough info.
I REALLY NEED TO PEE
Originally Posted by NitrateDash View Post
If you catch my drift...
Must have gone through a lot of rigorous training to have that kind of hand power. *wink

*winks twice* definitely took training |: 3.
I REALLY NEED TO PEE