Toribash
Hey Jack, if you look back to episode 15, a guy named J5R12500 was featured. That's my main, but none of the replays I sent during like episode 30-ish are still not there. Not chosen? or was I added to the blacklist for some reason? If so, I'd like to know why, because I don't think I did anything wrong. Thanks - J5R12500
Some of my replays have been left in the dust as well, but some replays are picked depending on how Jack feels. Naturally, the godlike replays are picked with no hesitation. But every now and then, he puts in funny or replays that are unique.

Note that this is all speculation from everything Jack has said in TRS so I might be talking out of my ass.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Everyone has so many good replays, i hope this is atleast "bad" for you.
c:
Attached Files
Cola and meal please, no bread.
One eye sweg tho
#Fire - Cyclopse.rpl
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I should have checked myself..." ~ Guy who wrecked himself
#TopKek
I doubt I was overlooked at the time, but I guess I'll just try to get in with Moffica's Pick

Here's my replay
Attached Files
Taekwondo360Kick2.rpl (109.6 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Blayez; Aug 27, 2014 at 10:28 PM.
Originally Posted by Blayez View Post
I doubt I was overlooked at the time, but I guess I'll just try to get in with Moffica's Pick

Here's my replay

I see no harm in submitting Mofficers picks more than once, I mean realistically speaking your odds of getting picked are highly based on the quality of the other submissions, so a replay that's good, but not as good as the one that was picked may be picked the following week.
How the hell do you even keep track of all this? You do too much @_@

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
How the hell do you even keep track of all this? You do too much @_@

Extreme compartmentalizing.