Toribash
i haven't taken a good pic of me for a while. i should start taking selfies more often. gonna buy hTC A9 next week

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Don't. It's horrible for the price it's at currently, there's plenty of more options to choose from. I would only get it if it's your only option
then what do you suggest

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Moto X Style or Play, Oneplus One, Two, Nexus 5x, maybe the LG G4
All of these phones are pretty big though, only the Oneplus X. Oneplus has crappy customer service and you can only buy online.
I would get the LG G4 if you could spend a little more, it's $550 at verizon apparently. It's the best out of the phones I just listed, in my opinion of course. I don't know what country you're in, so I'm saying the american prices
well the oneplus customer service is pretty good here and we got 6 oneplus service centers in our city. Haven't heart about oneplus x will check it out. I liked the deisgn of nexus 5x will think about it. And motorola got a bad reputation here and also their cameras are also not that great :/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The new Moto X style has a better camera than the previous ones and not that bad compared to the s6, G4 or the 5x. The stereo speakers are good too. It's just that the fast updates they promised weren't true and were complete bs
We should take this to Wibbles or something btw
upload it to imgur and try again Skizzify
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
I liked the flames

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]