Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

DERP

Did a thingy, I'll try making more thingies related to the clan

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Anny stakes?
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
[Meta]game Text Adventure

~~~~~~~~~    ~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~    ~~~~~~     ~~~~~~~~~      ~~~~~    ~~~~~~~~~~    ~~~~~~~~~~ 
~~~~~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~~~    ~~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~~~  
~~~ ~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~        ~~~      ~~~~~~~~~~  ~~~  ~~~~~   ~~~    ~~~  ~~~~~~~ ~~~   ~~~~~~~~   
~~~ ~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~        ~~~      ~~~~~~~~~~  ~~~  ~~~~~   ~~~~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~ ~~~   ~~~~~~~~   
~~~ ~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~~~~     ~~~      ~~~    ~~~  ~~~~~~~~~~   ~~~    ~~~  ~~~~~~~ ~~~   ~~~~~~~~~~ 
~~~ ~~~ ~~~  ~~~~~~~~~~~     ~~~      ~~      ~~    ~~~~~~~~   ~~~     ~~  ~~~ ~~~ ~~~   ~~~~~~~~~~
Text Adventure/IF
v1.0

----------------------------------------------------------------

To play, simply reply with a command. For more detailed instructions, you may type help, and I will provide you with any information that you may need to know. Be aware that I cannot parse certain commands if you do not make your intention clear.

E.g. You may examine surroundings, pick up lighter, or philosophize about life.

"I believe in the power of the imagination to remake the world, to release the truth within us, to hold back the night, to transcend death, to charm motorways, to ingratiate ourselves with birds, to enlist the confidences of madmen."
― J.G. Ballard

You become aware that you are standing in a room of indefinite proportions. You cannot see the boundaries of the walls, floor, nor ceiling, and it seems as if you are standing in a vast, empty void of white.

You figure that you cannot stand here forever, and decide to try to find an exit. As you begin to walk, numerous screens appear around you, displaying a variety of geometric figures, complex equations, and television test patterns. The screens lift upwards, accompanied by the sound of rumbling machinery, and the darkening of the "room". Beneath you, a circle of light appears, illuminating several rectangular objects.

Your vision seems to focus, though you were unaware that your sight was previously impaired. The rectangular objects become sharper. You see them now as eight transparent doors with ornate frames and handles. You can see nothing behind them. Curiously, your reflection is not visible to you; the doors are only reflecting the light from the floor.

You see:
Directly in front of you (a direction which you've decided to label north), a shattered glass door, with a handle marked "II" lying atop the pile of broken glass.
To your northeast, a door with a handle marked "V".
To your east, a shattered glass door, with a handle marked "VIII" lying atop the pile of broken glass.
To your southeast, a shattered glass door, with a handle marked "III" lying atop the pile of broken glass.
To your south, a door with a handle marked "VI".
To your southwest, a shattered glass door, with a handle marked "I" lying atop the pile of broken glass.
To your west, a shattered glass door, with a handle marked "IV" lying atop the pile of broken glass.
To your northwest, a door with a handle marked "VII".
Above you, holographic screens.
Around you, an endless expanse of darkness.
In the centre of the room, there is a large mechanical cuckoo bird, and some kind of clockwork mechanism.
>

That's automatically generated ASCII "art". I used the banner from the main page as a reference. While improvements can definitely be made, I doubt that anyone would care enough to complain about it. Then again, you're reading this, so if you feel that it's necessary, PM me about it.
Last edited by Wight; Mar 10, 2014 at 06:23 AM.
>Examine holographic screens

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Originally Posted by NitrateDash View Post
>Examine holographic screens

As you examine the screens, the images flicker. One by one, the screens each display a new image: you. There is some text displayed:

Player: NitrateDash
Health: 3
Motivation: 100
Progress: 0
Inventory: pocketknife, pocket calculator, broken pocketwatch, pocket protector, no pockets.
>take personal inventory
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
>take personal inventory

As you reach for your inventory, you discover that you have no pockets. Retrieved: no pockets.
Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
>Re-examine holographic screens.

How can you redo something which you've never done?
>Examine clothing
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.