Ranking
@fett175:

Moon Fluid: Very nice. It was indeed very fluid, only thing I didn't like about it was the last jump, your knees made it look awkward.
Dreidel: Sweet replay. It could have looked better if your initial kick broke uke's knee, and it took you a while to dm the arm for the skeet. The brake dance part was seriously awesome
Parkour City E: Great job, only the first steps looked kinda weird - more like slow walking than running. After them, everything was good. Not sure how uke's head DM'd.
Bar Vault: You achieved your goal. It only could have looked better if you landed standing or made an ukemi-like roll at the end. Seems you have a knack of DMing uke's head xD

I don't get to play much recently, but that just changed yesterday(as well as lot of other things). Here's some MP replays from the last 2-3 weeks. Sadly, I got rusty. As always, comment and criticize
Attached Files
2pro parkour check6.rpl (845.3 KB, 7 views)
2pro spar check2.rpl (225.5 KB, 8 views)
abd ldz3.rpl (44.1 KB, 6 views)
abd vs owca.rpl (63.0 KB, 6 views)
len owca.rpl (88.4 KB, 5 views)
pitch spar attempt final.rpl (555.4 KB, 11 views)
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
@lordtiger

2pro parkour check6--> Nice moves, really smooth, but you could've made it better with a wallflip when you reached the wall. I laughed at your emotes 7.6/10
2pro spar check2--> Kinda short, and I think 2pro should've hit you as well. 6.8/10
abd ldz3--> Not too impressive, although it's a smooth win, which is a good thing I liked how your legs were positioned at frame 220-210. 6.2/10
abd vs owca--> Oh, interesting, I like the style, and the fact that you won without any fractures on your Tori... Impressive indeed, especially the finishing move. 8.4/10
len owca--> Not really... well, it takes too long before a decent hit arrives, and there aren't any special things or something. 5.2/10
pitch spar attempt final--> Wow, awesome, the flips, the blocking/attacking, you two made a nice spar, not perfect, but damn, it's awesome. My favorite is that fast backward somersault at the very end, love it . 9.2/10

Now for some of my replays:
All these are MP, and if you have some tips in ordening them, please tell me, because this is getting too much xD.
Attached Files
win 17.rpl (65.8 KB, 9 views)
win 18.rpl (90.7 KB, 7 views)
win 12.rpl (68.4 KB, 6 views)
win 11.rpl (60.1 KB, 8 views)
win 8.rpl (57.5 KB, 9 views)
win 17- cool leg kick with a nice roll, that wasn't enough 6/10
win 18- good aim at the head and more relaxing the tori for realism 7/10
win 12- the replay was too short, it didn't go very well, the end was nice when you broke his hand.
win 11- the save was awesome, with that flip, that was smooth 8/10
win 8- the landing went very well, the lift with the fraced hand was normal but not awesome. 7/10
Attached Files
sparrrr.rpl (567.3 KB, 8 views)
leg.rpl (87.7 KB, 6 views)
save.rpl (281.9 KB, 6 views)
scoor.rpl (89.0 KB, 5 views)
glimbed a wallff.rpl (1.08 MB, 6 views)
Leg/Save/Scoor- Nice no grab lenshuing. Haha you kicked jisse's butt
Sparrr- I liked the first kick, but after that it kinda got sloppy with the flips and twitches
Glimbed a wallff- Also sloppy (by sloppy i mean unrealistic) with the falling in the beginning and flipping and stuff. But at least you made it to the wall
--------------------------------------------------------------
Heres my recent spars.
Also, in my last post when i posted moon fluid, I meant to post this replay called smokescreen so ignore that one lol.
Attached Files
[S]Smokescreen.rpl (559.8 KB, 10 views)
vs jisse.rpl (265.1 KB, 7 views)
vs fear.rpl (586.2 KB, 7 views)
vs chaze.rpl (558.7 KB, 6 views)
fett try to be more precise with your comments next time... like.. for 3 replays you said "nice no grab lenshuing".. I think that you wouldn't be statisfied with that if you wanted someone to CnC.
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
Yea sorry about that but... errr... Can you give me an example of how i could've criticized those replays without saying the same thing? I don't mean to sound like a smart ass, and no offense Ijoking, but they all looked like a tori jumping around in a ring trying not to dq while happening to be kicking . Actually, I liked the way William played in that one replay > .>...

Also another spar ( ._.)
Attached Files
vs phyd (2).rpl (553.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by fett175; May 14, 2012 at 07:22 AM.
yeah you can tell if you like the way other guy moves too.. and you could say that the replays were too much about just jumping in there etc.. Constructive criticism is the best thing to do here
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
Fett
I really liked the spar a lot of good realism, some parts were question able at about 240 frames remaining there was a dodgy movement but the rest was great.
These are just some of my replays
Both Macca1245 and Mirrorz account.
Attached Files
Parkour Playground Fixed.rpl (1.09 MB, 5 views)
Shits a gigs .rpl (88.3 KB, 7 views)
Prk.rpl (1.09 MB, 5 views)
Parkour dodgy ending.rpl (261.7 KB, 6 views)
Trickserer 360.rpl (143.4 KB, 4 views)
Trickserer over pass.rpl (663.2 KB, 7 views)
Trip up swing.rpl (38.5 KB, 4 views)
I'm Naturally a Ginger and Just a heads up; you play with fire, expect to burned

My Video; By Hours

parkour playground fixed-i like the way you get over obstacles and how did you fix the glitch in that rpl
shits a gigs-a bit random but it would be good if you decaped uke at the end
prk-you done some nice flips in that rpl
parkour dodgy ending-all of that replay was pretty nice but the filp at the ending failed epicly lol
trickserer360-that was a nice 360
trickserer over pass-i really liked this spar especially the way you finished jisse
trip us swing-that was nice, im gona try that some time
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here are some of my parkour and spar replays
Attached Files
ibd1jr parkour !.rpl (398.7 KB, 7 views)
parkour cityy.rpl (665.9 KB, 9 views)
spar wid kicks round 2 fin.rpl (618.5 KB, 15 views)
@ibd1jr:

ibd1jr parkour - You kept your legs waaaay too stiff the entire replay. Running and realistic walking is done by not fully extending the leg/knee. use relax and then hold them when the angle is 45 degrees or more to get something that doesn't look so robotic.
parkour cityy - This one was better, but still far too many flips and jerky movements. The wall climb I didn't like, but I doubt I could do better(I've tried in multiplayer).
spar wid kicks round 2 fin - The beginning was really awkward, and you didn't stay on your feet more than 200 frames. The two spinning kicks were nice, the rest was too stiff.

More replays from me, comment/criticize/condemn, you know the rule
Attached Files
abd ijoking.rpl (44.2 KB, 6 views)
abd pitch3.rpl (33.2 KB, 6 views)
aik tourney2.rpl (46.9 KB, 5 views)
pk kicks .rpl (465.2 KB, 5 views)
rk kb vs pitcher 2.rpl (54.9 KB, 5 views)
spar demonkiller ck3.rpl (399.2 KB, 9 views)
tk fanty.rpl (82.9 KB, 8 views)
tk zyrax.rpl (57.7 KB, 6 views)
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT