Toribash
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Nick: JenssonFTW
Belt: 4th Dan BlackBelt
Why do you like ABD?: I like abd because the mod make you go for a loot of rare situations and make your mind think about the situation for make a save , slam , grabs and you can get moves with a loot of precision because the dojo is big and you can feel free to make any move when you not are in the edge of they.
Why do you want to join TABD?: I want to join for improve , learn and play best at the mod and i like the org , also i only applied for TA cause was the unique Org i liked and now i like TABD and i have weeks trying to get some cool replays in this mod and i will be proud getting in this org .
Alts: No one.
GMT: -4
Forums activity rating (0-10): 10 , i got very active at the forums right now
Ingame activity rating (0-10): 8 , i only play fridays to sundays but with the summer i can play all days.
Replays (We don't accept any application without replays): Below, Down, Via click attachments etc... ( i dont know why i name the ABD replays lol lollool and other lol variants)
Attached Files
lool.rpl (58.1 KB, 3 views)
loollol.rpl (63.5 KB, 2 views)
looololl.rpl (49.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Jenson; Jun 24, 2014 at 05:46 AM. Reason: ake to make < i fix one word yaay.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
I never post here anymore, I have no idea why, here are some of my replays derp. How many replays do I need to be a mastermind?

Also, yes to that guy
Attached Files
#Aikido Master.rpl (76.3 KB, 4 views)
aikido h.rpl (79.6 KB, 4 views)
aikido hh.rpl (66.0 KB, 3 views)
Aikido #2.rpl (74.2 KB, 3 views)
Aikido #3.rpl (38.2 KB, 3 views)
Aikido saves.rpl (88.7 KB, 3 views)

Originally Posted by Master View Post
I never post here anymore, I have no idea why, here are some of my replays derp. How many replays do I need to be a mastermind?

Also, yes to that guy

wow tank you very much , also i will see your replays tomorrow because im sleepy right now and when im sleepy and i watch replay i dint see the skill and the moves right soo ... Stupid sleepy JenssonFTW cannot view replays at the night Because of yes !
Originally Posted by JenssonFTW View Post
wow tank you very much

hahaha
TANK YOU JENSON

also whats up?
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
hahaha
TANK YOU JENSON

also whats up?

TANK YOU Swaves . ( tanks in tb and abd lol ) , also right now im viewing master replays :P
I say yes to Jen, very good abd player, just needs a little tweaks and he is will amazing.
Nick: Mind
Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt
Why do you like ABD?: Ever since I started toribash however many years ago, ABD was always my go-to mod. Its a competetive mod so I can earn money off of duels and clan wars in it, and it's a mod that has so much room for creativity and the battle continues after the starter (different from some other mods).
Why do you want to join TABD?: I'm looking for another community to join and since I won't be leaving Apex anytime soon, I thought it would be cool to get connected with an organization.
Alts: TMSM (My first account, look there for my original join date)
GMT: CST
Forums activity rating (0-10): 10 : I'm always in my clan thread or an artwork thread somewhere
Ingame activity rating (0-10): 9 : I sometimes get bored but I'm able to stay occupied through clan wars, duels, bets, and tourneys
Replays (We don't accept any application without replays): These are my 3 most recent replays, I personally don't like them. I get my best replays during clan wars where I can occasionally do something epic (especially if there are stakes). Anyways for these I just found some friends and fought them, they're a little lifty, but show that I can take on high level players.
Attached Files
TABD 1.rpl (63.5 KB, 2 views)
TABD 2.rpl (27.6 KB, 2 views)
TABD 3.rpl (52.0 KB, 2 views)
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Originally Posted by Buze View Post
I say yes to Jen, very good abd player, just needs a little tweaks and he is will amazing.

thanks BuZe , also Master good replays but i preffered one with dq at the final.
Meh I hate that "Rules" logo in the first post.. Every time I want to add anything to it I must put it back into the center using the !! ..............

Anyway both accepted, who cares lol, welcome!

Oh and, today is my birthday bitches <3
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Yay, Team ABD for days!
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.