Ranking
rk kb - Was a very impressive little kick at the start awkward motions followed :P
pk kicks- looked very uncomfortable on the fan very funny though
Abd Pitch - ghetto Kick. Very amusing to watch, made the kick look good and fluid.
abd ijoking - easy win with the arm tearing strength of yours
Aik tourney -you broke his neck and punched him again... :O very nicely done.
Spar - the realism in it was ohk, there could have been better punches and kicks thrown, and just the way you move around seems stiff.
tk zyrax - impressive kicking for tk.
Tk fanty - i wasnt sure what was gonna happen there i like how you won with one arm and one leg :P
Attached Files
Sparing Fett.rpl (827.3 KB, 11 views)
Mid air punch.rpl (79.8 KB, 8 views)
Dodge Swing back .rpl (55.0 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by macca1245; May 31, 2012 at 04:57 PM.
I'm Naturally a Ginger and Just a heads up; you play with fire, expect to burned

My Video; By Hours

@macca1245

Sparing fett--> Really nice spar, only thing I can come up with is that you maybe could've done some sort of pose at the end instead of that little jump.
Mid air punch--> Very fluid, realistic movement, but it looked like you gently laid him down, and hugged him. Not sure if that was intentional.
Dodge Swing back--> Again very fluid. I don't see any flaws/points you can improve on. Keep up the good work I guess?

Now for some of my replays:
Attached Files
Fantyful - Synergy.rpl (179.7 KB, 7 views)
Fantyful - With love.rpl (62.7 KB, 5 views)
murder-1.rpl (108.9 KB, 4 views)
win 14.rpl (43.9 KB, 4 views)
@fantyful
Synergy was pretty cool, I liked how you sorta scratched at his head before you decapped.
With love: Was a weird opener, I can't help thinking the first kick was fail kick. Still good.
Murder-1: It looked stiff to me. Okai pose at the end.
This was an awesome battle 2: Now that one was cool. kicked his arm off.
Win 14: that was cool, how you just flipped him over.

Now, two of mah replays.
Attached Files
Fancy replay title.rpl (71.1 KB, 7 views)
Running.rpl (172.3 KB, 11 views)
wow that
sucked
Fancy replay title - I give it a 10/10 that's for the replay title while the replay would be a 2/10 that was an okay tricking but you were way too floppy and your arm passed through your leg at some point. you were like a flop of fuck. Don't be too floppy. Don't flail your arms around too much. It doesn't look realistic at all.
Running - You didn't really plan that dismemberment now did you? Well... I can't really CnC these kinds of replays because I look for much realism.
Attached Files
Spar-Kicks vs NearlyDead.rpl (553.6 KB, 10 views)
Spar-Kicks vs Kicks 4 WIP2.rpl (333.3 KB, 12 views)
Spar-Kicks vs Kicks 5 WIP.rpl (153.0 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Gotkicks2; Jun 4, 2012 at 06:00 PM.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
@Gotkicks2

Spar-Kicks vs NearlyDead--> So yea, this level of sparring is a bit too high for me to give criticism, sorry. Wait, I know, maybe you could've done a pose at the end! All in all, I give you a 9.4/10 for this fight.
Spar-Kicks vs Kicks 4 WIP2--> I don't get why you didn't go KO when Uke kicked your head the first time, but oh well. Very smooth and fluid, the way Uke disabled you was unexpected. 8.5/10.
Spar-Kicks vs Kicks 5 WIP--> The fight was too short in my opinion, and Uke's hit was too weak for you to go down. On the other side everything looked realistic and fluid, so I'm giving you a 5.4/8.

Now for some of my replays:
Have fun watching me kick ibd's ass for once.
Attached Files
win 25.rpl (55.3 KB, 10 views)
win 26.rpl (30.1 KB, 8 views)
win 27.rpl (52.2 KB, 8 views)
win 28.rpl (52.2 KB, 8 views)
win 29.rpl (65.9 KB, 8 views)
3 weeks without activity in this thread D: This must change.

@fantyful:
win 25 - Your superhumanly strong left leg saved you Nice turnover, but a bit too static in the end.
win 26 - Nice combination, I have a replay of you decapping me with just the first punch >_> Tried any boxing mods?
win 27 - Ugh, why so static? Decap was good, but overall stiffness was not.
win 28 - Again with the stiffness, Y U SO STIFF?!?
win 29 - Nice save at the edge in the end, but the stiffness is making my soul angry

From me, multiplayer replays, I don't win in all of them. Gives you an opportunity to see what happens when I try multiple styles and fail miserably. Comment, criticize, condemn ... and make it soon, for this thread must not be inactive
Attached Files
aik pitch 4.rpl (43.9 KB, 5 views)
aik pitch 5.rpl (55.1 KB, 4 views)
aik pitch 6.rpl (38.6 KB, 4 views)
run 006600.rpl (124.9 KB, 5 views)
run 2pro.rpl (120.2 KB, 6 views)
run pitchah.rpl (128.1 KB, 5 views)
run pitchah 2.rpl (122.8 KB, 6 views)
stabber test.rpl (107.9 KB, 5 views)
tourney 1.rpl (33.1 KB, 5 views)
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
@lordtiger

aik pitch 4--> Seems like an average replay to me, nothing special going on. I'm dissapointed in pitch for not saving that though. 6/10 for lt, 3/10 for pitch.
aik pitch 5--> Exactly what style was that, I'm guessing failstyle. It's good you're trying new things, 10/10 for effort :]. There is such thing as using too much relax, you're just flopping around. 5.3/10.
aik pitch 6--> Nice suplex, "ignore the pain" seems to work for you. That, and your magical ability to gain points. 7.8/10.
run 006600--> Looks fluid and all, but it seems your right leg is hesitant to kick, which looks ugly. Besides that the replay is alright. 6.5/10.
run 2pro--> Good thing you can predict what he's going to do. But, when he stops, you shouldn't go around doing random handstands, you're looking like some hyperactive unstoppable crazy kid. Still nice though, 7.9/10.
run pitchah--> That bunny-hop was effective, and it looks happy. (yes, happy.) Then the fight... It's like you run into each other, fall down, and both start squirming like your lizards in agony or something. It's rather amusing, actually. 7/10.
run pitchah 2--> I mostly like the way pitch comes to you, I have never seen that before. I guess it's only for lenshu people :/. Your kick was nicely aimed, and effective. Keep up the aiming skills, and I might pm you a slushie, 8.3/10.
stabber test--> The jump at the starts has a small spasm? Again, I like your aim, the way you fractured his hip. What mod is this by the way? 6.7/10.
tourney 1--> Oh, nice clean win. The guy never stood a chance, I specifically like the part in which you fight trybut, amazing. 9.4/10, there's always room for improvement.

I also have 1 replay of me fighting trybut, he wants to go that way, but I'm putting my foot down, and didn't let him pass! I tried making some singleplayer aikido replays, and tried using hold alot and staying low to the ground. (the last thing is stupid so I'm posting it) Have fun watching them.
Attached Files
Aikido SP-2.rpl (60.3 KB, 6 views)
Aikido SP-3.rpl (54.5 KB, 6 views)
Aikido SP-4.rpl (57.8 KB, 5 views)
Aikido SP-5.rpl (69.0 KB, 6 views)
Aikido SP-7.rpl (58.1 KB, 5 views)
Aikido SP-8.rpl (58.0 KB, 5 views)
Fantyful - Pendulum.rpl (255.3 KB, 6 views)
Fantyful - press C.rpl (152.9 KB, 6 views)
win 1.rpl (68.1 KB, 6 views)
wut the crap.rpl (27.2 KB, 6 views)
Aikido Sp 2-8 - Im kinda confused about why you saved singleplayer aikido matches. They were all good except it ruins the magic when I know you're controlling tori + uke. I like how in 3 and 4 you were able to dance and stay up and how in 5 uke had a nice comeback and slammed you on your head. 7 was glitchy btw.
Pendulum- It was 'ok' but in my opinion you had too many unnecessary grabs and twitches. try to relax more and stay on your feet most of the time. Also you should've edited until you got the second hit to dm something, it would've looked better. then you could've grabbed and pulled and kicked a body part and dm something else.
Press C- Like i said before try to relax more and have less twitchy movements. And try not to hold one move for too long. Good dm's but in-between them you moved pretty stiff.
--------------------------------------------------
All these replays are a month old except [S]Androids which is a self spar I literally made just now. Check it
Attached Files
[S] Androids.rpl (384.6 KB, 6 views)
[a] ProKido.rpl (76.8 KB, 7 views)
[T] Pro Tk.rpl (76.9 KB, 8 views)
[t] Beserk 2.rpl (79.5 KB, 7 views)
Originally Posted by fantyful View Post
Hence the name 'press C'...

Loool I didn't pick that up when I was first watching it. But stiff me no like
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Extended my self spar
Attached Files
[S] Androids V2.rpl (574.4 KB, 13 views)