Toribash
Come on come on guys! We want more activity! We should be able to make more than 1 page! Atleast 2 page. Btw flip is active in the clan list. I think it wasn't active when everyone left. But that's good!

New goals:

●Get more active members
●Win clan wars to get TC
●Host a tourney
●Get enough tc to change the banner
●try to get a better ranking than 111st ._.
●Apply for official when there's enough TC

This will surely make the clan better and revive it. I hope we achieve those goals.

Due to me having a four months and half holiday (because of what's happening in egypt.)
I will have more time for the clan.

I just hope no one leaves. Cuz it's like a pyramid of cards.. If 1 card is blow away, the whole pyramid will fall. Because actually i will be trying to make this clan one of the best clans. So joining another clan because it's better.. that doesn't really help. Because that's what i'm trying to do. Also it would be much appreciated if someone donated to the bank. Cuz it's hard to start with no TC. %'ll donate when i have TC. One more thing.... How do i access the clan bank if i don't even know the bank's password? Darker never gave it to me.
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
I really want to work more as a team. I think that will really lift everyones spirits and make us work better as a team.
Also, welcome to the clan Void! ;)
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Come on come on guys! We want more activity! We should be able to make more than 1 page! Atleast 2 page. Btw flip is active in the clan list. I think it wasn't active when everyone left. But that's good!

New goals:

●Get more active members
●Win clan wars to get TC
●Host a tourney
●Get enough tc to change the banner
●try to get a better ranking than 111st ._.
●Apply for official when there's enough TC

This will surely make the clan better and revive it. I hope we achieve those goals.

Due to me having a four months and half holiday (because of what's happening in egypt.)
I will have more time for the clan.

I just hope no one leaves. Cuz it's like a pyramid of cards.. If 1 card is blow away, the whole pyramid will fall. Because actually i will be trying to make this clan one of the best clans. So joining another clan because it's better.. that doesn't really help. Because that's what i'm trying to do. Also it would be much appreciated if someone donated to the bank. Cuz it's hard to start with no TC. %'ll donate when i have TC. One more thing.... How do i access the clan bank if i don't even know the bank's password? Darker never gave it to me.

Yeah, his regular account is no longer used. He's using a different acc called 'darkthrope'. (Dat name doe)
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
MrDevilMan can you ask him to tell me the password of the bank? Since he never gave it to me and by this i cannot access the clan bank?
-----
Wait wtf why did he make a fucking new alt even though he said that he was going offline forever. Why lie? I don't understand this shit reallly? I mean DarkerHarder was a better acc why erase it and create a new one? And saying that you aren't coming back... Well...

He also sold out the blackster head mobin has made for him... He's planning on moving from darker to darkthrope.... Right? Idk but if it was like that he would have told us that he was going to change the acc...

I don't understand.
-----
I mean... Why leave your clan to someone else and then start all over again? Dammit! Also his last in-game activity was in 8 may.... That's pretty close and since he's still playing toribash he's not dead and he's not busy irl like he said? He said he will be offline for 2-3 months or even years or even forever! If this is true then why are you still playing? (Not that i want him to stop playing or something but.... I JUST DON'T GET IT.)
Last edited by maro6162; May 10, 2014 at 12:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hey guys sorry for bein inactive 4 a bit but my interwebs is down for a couple days and i'm by my dad this weekend so I'll probably to play online this weekend

-----------------

P.S also I was gonna try to duel this weekend to get TC for the clan and stuff soooo if anyone wants to join me PM me or just post on the thread or skype idk :P
Last edited by Jaedan; May 10, 2014 at 02:33 AM.
(<+>)_(<+>)

-----
It works!!!!
Last edited by monkeyapex; May 10, 2014 at 04:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
wow...
nice activity guys!

keep it up.. ive just beeing away a few weeks due to a job interview in asia! ;-)

heheheh guess what i will have 3 offices!

and will join a very big atlehtic shoe company!
fuck yeah!

cheers guys

ah i will be more online again from today on, cause iam back home now!

see yall!
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
wow...
nice activity guys!

keep it up.. ive just beeing away a few weeks due to a job interview in asia! ;-)

heheheh guess what i will have 3 offices!

and will join a very big atlehtic shoe company!
fuck yeah!

cheers guys

ah i will be more online again from today on, cause iam back home now!

see yall!

Welcome back mobin! Congratulations man!
I wanted to ask you about the banner.. how is it going with it? NOPE don't do it if you're busy. Time with familly in real life is more important. I was just asking doe :O
Mo!
Welcome back, I really missed you. Hope to spar some time
Like Maro said, family life is more important than spending time with the family, so watch out for that.
I am about 200 games off of 5th Dan. (Yes I know, I am a boss at this game)
I have applied and made myself accepted as .GIF manager of the clan, you will see lot's of .GIF's from me because I have lot's stashed away in my pocket.

-----
Also, Mo, something I have been meaning to ask you for a while. When you have spare time on your hands, could you give me an idea if you could make a HD monkey as a head texture? We can sort out a price whenever. There is also no set time I need it. Only when you have time.
Thanks.
Last edited by monkeyapex; May 10, 2014 at 09:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Maro, Darker said that he lost the pass on his phone, and doesn't know it anymore, but he told me that Cheff and Mobsy do!
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D