Toribash
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
@bloodmach, hello, you're in, feel free to post stuff here, may it be songs or a statement, but, try and include some insight/discussion about a song/band if you post something by them.

Thank you very much for adding me. I'd love to discuss some music with you guys!

Desperately trying to get back into TB...

sure, spark off a topic whenever you like.
also @kokothekobra, heres temptation greets you, without the rap part, its not a perfectly smooth transition, but, it works;

also, i'm gonna look for one of those brianstorm tshirts (the yellow brianstorm thing) those are pretty damn nice looking.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Definitely, I haven't seen any across my travels but if you do find one online give me a link! I bought a 3/4 sleeve with Alex Turner smoking a cigarette on it, it's pretty sexy
Also one thing I'd like to clear up is my name is cocacobra, with "c's" lol
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
I really like them guys.. I personaly love the drums.. he's just an amazing guy and very creative. The sounds of the guitars are just great.. the british style!

I love this song from Miles Kane.. especialy this live version.. the sounds of the guitare and the catchy riff. The whole song is fuckin' kick ass!

Oh god I love that song! Miles Kane has some really great stuff (I'm sure you know his affiliation with Alex Turner the lead singer of the Arctic Monkeys). I love listening to Miles Kane's live recording because he sounds amazing live and he just puts so much effort into his performances. Inhaler sort of reminds me of Gas Dance by LSP, although less trippy. My personal favorite Miles Kane song is Rearrange, even though it's super popular you can't deny it's merit!
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
i do like mile kane, although I much prefer alex's voice, he is usually stunning with a guitar, especially in things like last of the shadow puppets, and the song cococola showed above.
I truly can not get enough of british music like this, old arctic monkeys and kasabian really do it for me, what do you guys think about your nationalities' music?
Well :/ famous swiss acts like dj antoine, dj bobo or gotthard aren't really my style.. krokus isn't bad (much oldschool rock) and yellow is perhaps our best music Export..
I like the unknown stuff.. we have a lot of bands in zurich and around. We have a lot of locations for bands like us ;)
my old band (original swiss music :P): https://m.soundcloud.com/whitestiffmusic
wow, your old band was rather good (especially that guitar in dear livingston) the thing that spoils it for me is the vocalist, no offense to whoever it is, but, it is just not my taste. really though, it's awesome that you were in a band that released a fully fledged album, with a really cool album cover with proper good thoughtout music, that to be honest i'd rather listen to than most of the crap on the mainstream radio these days.

I'm an aspiring 'guitarist' (i only know a few chords, and thats about all i can do), but, hearing your stuff made me want to practise more, so thanks for that.

also, for some reason I think that if you tried you could fit into a band like howl ; http://grooveshark.com/#!/howl
cover was made by me ;)
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=94
-----
and thx for the link.. gona check it tomorrow.
-----
About the singer.. his voice has much bass. and he didn't learn to sing with a teacher and therefor he can't use the full range.. the the lead guitar was me.. You find a vid on youtube 'circus'. I'm the one with the moustache.
Last edited by BBKing; Mar 12, 2015 at 10:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We have some of everything. Diablo swing orchestra (pop-metal kind of), kebnekajse (progressive folk-rock), chris (awesome symphonic prog), little dragon (electronic/pop-ish), my brother the wind (improvised rock), fire! (superb fusion), Älgarnas trädgård (progressive rock)

We also have some great folk-jazz and political rock. I'm not familiar or particularily fond of the traditional swedish stuff though.
Oh also one of the worlds greatest tenors

Schtuff

Last edited by Lazors; Mar 13, 2015 at 12:49 AM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore