5 points for a 1 day ban
10 points for a 5 day ban
15 points for a 1 month ban
16 points for a 2 month ban
17 points for a 3 month ban
18 points for a 6 month ban
19 points for a 1 year ban
20 points for a permanent ban

SMods and Admins can also put custom ban lengths.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i haven't seen a new colour introduced for a very long time. is this because basically all colours have been covered? or are there more important things to attend to.
Probably because of more important things to do. Myself and some others have asked about having new colors made and were shut down. Maybe one of the devs would be able to say more.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There obviously are more colors that can be made. But actually, we got 60+ colors you can choose.
Also, as you well said, there are more important things to attend to :P
uhm.. i have a question.. you may call it an request

I want toribashians to have a right to a defender before getting inracted/banned
HAKUNA MATATA
Originally Posted by Sazo View Post
uhm.. i have a question.. you may call it an request

I want toribashians to have a right to a defender before getting inracted/banned

You are expected to act on your own defence.
1: Don't break rules in the first place.
2: If you are in a position that may lead you to be accused in the future, gather proof.
3: Present your case calmly showing all evidence and your side of the story.
The higer-ups will figure out the rest.
Toribash is a game and you have no rights. Follow rules- You'll be fine.
which person do you respect the most (non staff)
same as above but for people on the staff.
and also why is it that rittu by the looks of it (from what i can see) does hardly anything?
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Is it allowed to broadcast a betting server and put in decap prize.
But then if someone did the prize 2 times in a row just not give it to him whilest your in uniteam?
perhaps that's something you should be talking to the uniteam leads about.. whoever they are ;o

[T]
#hi