Ranking
Is a shit-ton considered a ton of shitty movies? Why would you download(completely legally, of course) shitty movies? And how does a ton translate into bits, bytes, megabytes and so on?

@clan: I don't think I've asked about this before, but what are the specs on the computers you guys use to play Toribash? Do share them if it isn't a problem for you
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
@clan: I don't think I've asked about this before, but what are the specs on the computers you guys use to play Toribash? Do share them if it isn't a problem for you

Windows 7
AMD Athlon II X4 635 Processor
Club 3D ATI Radeon 5770 HD
4 GB RAM
4 TB Hard Disc Space
Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio

Graphics card and processor are 3 or 4 years old now, but whatever, Far Cry 3 runs fluid on highest settings.

PC INFO

And by the way, - VIVA EL PAPA!
Last edited by Mccqa; Mar 14, 2013 at 05:12 PM.
Windows 7 Home Premium
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 @ 2.90Ghz
6 GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series.
1 TB Hard drive space.

I want the Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 edition keyboard :<
Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3, Socket-AM3+
AMD FX-4130 4-Core Processor
PowerColor Radeon HD 7850 2GB GDDR5
Cooler Master GX 650W PSU
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 2000MHz 12GB CL10
Seagate® Constellation® ES 1TB

Once I get enough money I'll buy this... Probably in April.
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
Is a shit-ton considered a ton of shitty movies? Why would you download(completely legally, of course) shitty movies? And how does a ton translate into bits, bytes, megabytes and so on?

Naw, I was downloading a movie. However it turned out to be crap. You know when you have a ton of movies on a hard-drive when you look into it, and there's over 300 movies your dad download. Movies no one has ever heard of.

For my laptop, I don't remember the specs, but they suck. I can run Toribash on minimum at like 25 fps.
My PC, It's been upgraded with random parts over the years. Playing Toribash on max without ray-tracing it's a steady 60 fps. Doesn't connect to da internetz.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
specs

I have no idea what it is. I don't even check it. But from the smoothness of the internet and games, I think It's very good.

Toribash: 30-80 FPS

Sonic generations: 50 FPS

Sonic heroes: Full FPS

Sonic and all stars racing TRANSFORMED: Full FPS

Internet games: 40 FPS
私の顔にそれを言う。
]So I was ingame today and I was with my cousin kyle

Killershrimp is called gay and reports kyle

Then he suddenly calls us both niggers

Idk how to use spoiler
Example
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Mar 16, 2013 at 03:42 AM.
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This fits better in the douch list then in the discussion thread. Im sure he could be added to the list.
[Hunters]