Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Did you know that if you took the T, and the li out of twilight, it spells Wight?
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Did you know that that's really stretching it? xD
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
>open marble door, but do not enter.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Read this
Name:James Age:13 Ban: For loging on to hampas acount Why i want to join: It seems like a fun,Active,Decent clan Clan members i know: None
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
>open marble door, but do not enter.

As you open the door, you hear a loud popping noise. Your personal time-bubble is visibly fractured, and as the air around you ripples, the door crumbles to dust.

Your pocketwatch has been broken, again.

The door you have opened leads to a small corridor with another door on the other side. A peculiar, swordlike object is hanging from the ceiling, just beyond the doorway which is immediately in front of you.
Originally Posted by Wight View Post
You cannot win the game if you don't know its rules.

No.
It's only three letters.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
>Pick up some dirt and throw it away from the serpent, into the water.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Did you know that if you take "only three letters" out of ysome, you get "me"? So that makes me ysome. Same logic.
my clan was deleted
Did you know that logic is the same as logic? Therefore reason is the same as reason and none of this exists because reason logically reasoning for the logical reason of reasonable logicing?
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.