Ranking
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by RatMan53 View Post

Application in a spoiler, as requested

Take note people, this is how to do it right.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by TempIar View Post
>retreat hastily, and instead move cautiously toward the water, far away from the serpent.

It lunges at you, and misses. You can't see it, but you can hear the serpent being ripped in half.

The anterior half is struggling in vain to bite at you, while its fluids drain into the river. The posterior half is still, with the acid-eaten remains of your pocketknife embedded in it.
eh, sounds dangerous.

> back away and observe the fluids. see if they stay on the top of the water or sink. Observe the anterior half and its position relative to the other half of it's body.
Last edited by Templar; Feb 21, 2014 at 04:37 PM.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
>install pocket protector into pockets
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by TempIar View Post
eh, sounds dangerous.

> back away and observe the fluids. see if they stay on the top of the water or sink. Observe the anterior half and its position relative to the other half of it's body.

If the bubbling and hissing from the water is any indication, you probably shouldn't touch it.

The anterior half is attached by a very thin strand of flesh to the posterior half. It spans across the river to the other side. The head, you notice, is still, yet its eyes are continuing to follow your movements.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
>install pocket protector into pockets

You're not sure of the exact number of pockets that you currently have, but you're fairly sure that you've only one pocket protector, and it is already protecting one of your pockets from the red ink stains within.
Hmmm... sounds like masochism to me. That's me... except I'm not being held hostage for anything. >.<
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
No to the other two. It's obvious why. Pretend yes to the alt because he did it freaking right. You need time, effort, and a knowledge of the rules of the game.
•You're bananas!
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Hmmm... sounds like masochism to me. That's me... except I'm not being held hostage for anything. >.<

Not yet...
Eventually someone will hold you hostage and force you to live off of chocolate.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by IceWariorZ View Post
Not yet...
Eventually someone will hold you hostage and force you to live off of chocolate.

And brussels sprouts.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by IceWariorZ View Post
Not yet...

That sounds like my worst nightmare. I hate chocolate with a burning passion. It makes me feel like sick to my stomach.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.