Toribash
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
I'm on it
I can't promise I will complete it though :o. I sometimes say I will do something and not do it at all.

Oh, and I found this which my brother gave me and actually fitted your needs, i just recoloured it to the best of my ability.

Here

Sorry it's not a spinny, I recoloured this on my iPad and can't use the laptop till it's Friday.
I could give you the original recolour to try on through pm, pm me.
Also, the grey bits are part of the watermark, not the original.

Details of the head:
Size: 512x512
Recolour: I just did but anything else, free
Prev owner: Trendykill, my brother
Artist: unknown (recoloured by me).

its a good head don't get me wrong, but I am looking for something that differs from my head right now.

Also still waiting for dem wips!
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
its a good head don't get me wrong, but I am looking for something that differs from my head right now.

Also still waiting for dem wips!

The style of your set is quite original. I don't know how to create the head of your style, while keeping it human. How about a hoodie? Cuz tracksuits right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
This the head toxik made for me, but he quit toribash before we could finish the trade off :c

perhaps it can give you some ideas?

\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I am not really liking the mouth, I'd prefer if you removed it and maybe put grinding teeth or something.

The hair is also rather messy, if you could use this style, but make the lines "cleaner" that would be great!

also use the eye dropper tool to match the right colours, because from this picture they seem to be a slight bit off.