Ranking
Cool.
Thanks, guys.

For example, if you wanted to raise your tori 10 units, the script could find the POS line and add 10 to every third number (the z axis).
Hello.

Can someone make a script that shows the others ping?

That will be very usefull for kicking laggers after they lag the server out the tourneys and bets.
Some awesome stuff -> click here!!
I wanna Player Stats Scrips that can show in game other player statistics like Win,lose,belt,Ratio...
Originally Posted by darkmax89 View Post
Hello.

Can someone make a script that shows the others ping?

That will be very usefull for kicking laggers after they lag the server out the tourneys and bets.

Originally Posted by Toofast4y View Post
I wanna Player Stats Scrips that can show in game other player statistics like Win,lose,belt,Ratio...

As far as I know both is impossible.

Originally Posted by junibug View Post
Free Play joint boost... Thats what i want until it comes to pc...

Should be possible in SP. Have to see.

Originally Posted by momo0801 View Post
A script that tell the shader % chance to be correct.

Sorry, what? I didn't get it.
Signature temporarily out of order.
a script for replays to see how the joints were set in every frame would be nice^^

cos i make replays but when i wanna edit them i never know where to press the e button cos i never see when i moved the joint
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
I made this a while back, but it only worked when run under my controller script (which was basically a complete sack of shit). I'll rewrite it and post it within the next few days.
Originally Posted by threedog2 View Post
a script for replays to see how the joints were set in every frame would be nice^^

cos i make replays but when i wanna edit them i never know where to press the e button cos i never see when i moved the joint

Do you mean something like this?
Attached Files
showJointStates.lua (812 Bytes, 71 views)
Signature temporarily out of order.