Toribash
So it turns out I was never really inactive and I was just busy sparring and doing some other shit in multiplayer.
So, first replay after 2 weeks. Kinda rusty I guess.
Attached Files
Breathe Again.rpl (250.3 KB, 52 views)
I'd say that looks fantastic for someone who hasn't played SP in 2 weeks.
The manip looked decent at the beggining, but it also looked stylish at the end of it.
The crotch boom didn't look amazing, but it was clean and fast.
The pec slap flowed well with the combo.
The decap/boomhit combo looked great and clean.
oh yeah
I gotta agree with pusga.
The opener was slow... Witch made it look bad.
I really liked it when you started to spin Uke around, and everything after that, amazing.
I just can't understand how you get those clean combos.

Good job.
M I N I V A N
The opener was too slow and very stiff.

The walk was also very stiff.

The next few bits were okay but your ankles were contracted/held for a very long time, it looked really bad be honest.

The first hit was alright, but again it was stiff.

The spin was nice, I don't know how you got so much speed in a little amount of time, but, it was cool. The transition, not so much.

The decap was nice, and I really liked the last hit it was enjoyable.

The pose was stiff aswell I'm afraid.

Really good hits, okay manip, and you got to relax a bit more, I know it's been two weeks so I'll cut you a break but I'll be expecting something nicer next time :P
Last edited by MrJingles; Oct 6, 2012 at 04:18 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
stiff. :P

You really love that word don't you.

Well, I understand.

The next few bits were okay but your ankles were contracted/held for a very long time, it looked really bad be honest.

Really, how was it bad? The ankles didn't seem to stand out much.

I'll be expecting something nicer next time

Good luck. Most of my replays had a lot of stiff in it.
Last edited by sprytryne; Oct 6, 2012 at 06:04 AM.
I'm going to have to disagree with a lot of people here. Being stiff isn't much of a problem
if you are using it correctly. I get somewhat irritated because so many people use the term
incorrectly.

On to the replay. The wasn't anything BAD about the opener/beginning, it was just kinda
boring. I was expecting that first bit to be a kick, though I could see why you didn't. The
rest was amazing, the kick combo was great, though the two kicks around 90-70 frames
could be perceived as slightly awkward, the the position the legs and all.
The pose wasn't stiff, it was solid.
wow that
sucked
I'm yet to figure out why people think stiff is bad.

Seriously, if you can use stiff, it can look really badass. There are obvious examples like Deejayy741 or CheZDa, who were able to transform stiff into something great.

But the point is that I don't think the replay was stiff at all. Speed often deletes the stiffness.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
You really love that word don't you.

Well, I understand.

Really, how was it bad? The ankles didn't seem to stand out much.

Good luck. Most of my replays had a lot of stiff in it.

Well I didn't mean it to be that bad, It was really good actually.

It's just in my opinion I've seen really good stuff from you where you used stiff in a good way. Sorry if I sounded like a tight-ass but it's just my opinion for this replay. I was also kind of nit-picking so they are not major major flaws just something to think about when making another replay. Also haha when I meant I wanted to see something better from you, I meant that I wanted to see your next replay and see if you can top this one, but you had a little break I understand.

Also; Chezda and Deejay are both great replay makers, but they were oldschool which isn't bad, I like oldschool replays but this is a new time of replays so we should all consider that. Or not, doesn't matter :P
Last edited by MrJingles; Oct 6, 2012 at 01:53 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Great manip i guess.
The first hit was alright, the next hit was flowing well with the next hit and looked beutiful.
Great job, the only flows that i see is your replay at the begining was a bit slow and a bit stiff.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
At the first I was like "Meh a mediocre manip and boomhit replay nothing interesting" and when you let uke land I was lake "Hehe nub" and then you multiple'ed the crotches wich was neat but then I went "HOLY FUCKING SHIT" that combo was beautiful. Amazing job there.
But, yeah, you were really stiff at the start until that crotch kick the replay was really bad. Pose was nice.