Toribash
I can only assume that the game will start when someone figures out the riddle.
I believe we have all ascertained that it's a new draft game, and this time I think we have to trigger the event.... And with it, our impending doom. Except one persons that is.
Goodluck to everyone.
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Everyone that can should be trying to figure out the title to the post.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I've probably looked into this too far or something since it hasn't (?) even started yet.

I google translated the heading and came up with "KAR market withi limbs", so I google "KAR" and found it that it stands for karaoke files (sound files).
I then searched for Grip Sounds in the Market and couldn't realise come up with anything conclusive. (searched through the first 30 pages of Market lol, I have no-life)

I checked the account "Dead_Rabbit" and read in earlier posts that rb guys made (something)_Rabbit names. I'm guessing the "_Rabbit" part was just a ruse so I went along with "Dead", who is a banned account here and is now known as Guner. Dead's join date is July 15, 2012. 2012 - 15 = 1997. This month is July and so is his join date (I'm probably over thinking it here), a month before Princess Diana's death. Tried looking for threads made by either Guner/Bird/Dead that involved Grip Sounds, so probably just wasted 30min of my life lel.

Checked out Dead's deactivated inventory and found a Dead Soul item (coincidence or probably over thought).

Anyways that's most of what I got so far, and again I don't even know if this has started yet roflmao, I suppose it's just fun scrolling the forums looking for weird stuff.

Then again, August 31, 1997 could also be a birthday. What's Guner's birthday? hahaha

When I looked at the video I thought of hobo and searched for threads he might have made and involving the sale of Grip Sounds, no results found yet.

tl;dr Heading means 'marketing grip sounds' pretty sure.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
(a lot of text)

How did you guess that out? Anyway, about marketing grip sounds, there was one person trying to buy and sell grip sounds. BLAM! here!

does anyone think we should PM him to start the event? I think it's not likely at all

EDIT: anyway I think this may not be pre-event, it might be the actual event. With that being said, the guy who solves this probably gets the TCs or something... that's my guess. Because this been up 2 days already and no deadly game at events section visible
Right now I'm investigating this in all corners possible.
I believe the join date has some meaning.
But we're all stuck on that part. Did you not notice the Vietnamese writing?

I think this is more of a hard-hitting piece of evidence than the rest of it. And if anyone can, try to figure out the location of the video.
I know this is probably the hardest thing to do, but it's not impossible
Last edited by hobo; Aug 1, 2013 at 05:57 AM. Reason: *impossible
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
How did you guess that out? Anyway, about marketing grip sounds, there was one person trying to buy and sell grip sounds. BLAM! here!

does anyone think we should PM him to start the event? I think it's not likely at all

EDIT: anyway I think this may not be pre-event, it might be the actual event. With that being said, the guy who solves this probably gets the TCs or something... that's my guess. Because this been up 2 days already and no deadly game at events section visible

Wow that's weird, the guy's mood that is selling the grip sound is 'Dead'..

suspicious? ;p
How genius wouldn't it be to point people in another way only to have more time for your self. Just a thought.

But yea, I doubt it's the guy selling shit since he's in a clan. You should spam him anyway, ofc. Seriously though, could the titles main purpose be giving the hint "Vietnamese" to be connected with the join date? That would narrow it down greatly. Someone with a passion for morse should probably double check the video too. The water seems to freeze and I'm pretty sure I can hear things when I turn it up. That's probably just me though.
PM me with any and all questions
inb4 all these speculations actually end up being true.

Anyways, I'm a little more focused on the Clan League, as are most members. If this event truly does start when someone figures out the riddle, the later the better.
Oh, no! It's him! Goblin!
What would be the biggest speculation is that all of this is fake.
Just to troll the community and put their minds on something productive.
Now that would be great.
and it succeed, out of boredom i did my research aswell.
Text appears to be thai not vietnamese (only proof i could find http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question...1210134AAS1d78)
the only reason why google translate didn't yield any results is bacause of the phonetic transcript.
Language is quite troublesome, from what i've seen this sentence can't be translated word by word and i couldn't find any translator that could change phonetic into thai.
Anyway i doubt it's something important.