Ranking
Re: ToriMod, a Toribash mod/replay selector utility (New version! Now with replays!)
at Tonjevic
i dont you see your point.
oh and
whoo
Re: ToriMod, a Toribash mod/replay selector utility (New version! Now with replays!)
I made the .TBM Mod, put it in Data, and it dosen't appear in Torimod's Mod list...
Re: ToriMod, a Toribash mod/replay selector utility (New version! Now with repla
Originally Posted by Skcorps
I made the .TBM Mod, put it in Data, and it dosen't appear in Torimod's Mod list...

you need to put them in a folder called mods in the data folder
Re: ToriMod, a Toribash mod/replay selector utility (New version! Now with repla
Is this compatible with 2.3? Im so fucking tired of editing shorcuts.
say wut
im so confuesed plz put it so i can understand were do i start to finesh im so? awww? nvm
Dude don't post in old threads... go on the support topic at least
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...
Ok so I downloaded the file onto my desktop and ran the installer. It downloaded Torimod and then I dragged Torimod to the folder were I keep all of my Toribash related stuff. I run Torimod and select a mod and replay but It doesn't use the mod just default. Whats wrong?

P.S.
If we have 2.6 we don't need this right?
[uncopyrightable]: I think Blam is the competition donater.
[Carrick]: donater? what does he do?
[WeRd]: donate.
-Full Void Packed- <<<<<http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=84398>>>>>