Toribash
Name:Adam
Belt:Brown
Favorite Mods: Greykido Aikido AikidoBigDojo
In Game Activity: (1 out of 10) 8
Forum Activity: (1 out of 10) 5.5
Reason Of Joining: I have finally found a clan who will be on most of the time and I think I have Enough Skills To be good.
Information About Me:I go on the computer alot and I know alot about computers.

Thank you for reading my application
Name:MetEvil/Ethan
Belt:2nd Dan Black Belt
Your Best Mods:ABD,Greykido,Mushu,and Boxshu
Best Ingame Ability:Striking and Some Grappling
Previous Clans: (MLT),(Rome),(Cobra)
Timezone:Eastern Time zone
Ingame Activity(1-10):7 (should improve when I get my new computer on Christmas)
Forum Activity(1-10):4 (My posts dont show it but I look on the forums a good amount of the time and could be on more if I need too)
Why do I want to join?:First I see a lot of talent in the clan.Next I love this name,I see a lot of this clan's members ingame so I can see its active.Finally I want to help this clan grow.
Special Skills:Well I will be getting into textures once i get my new computer
About Yourself?:Im a 13 year old kid who has been born and raised in the United States.I love playing basketball in fact I play about everyday.My grades are good and I behave in skill so i dont get in trouble very often.Finally I love Toribash and have been playing for over a year.
Last edited by MetEvil; Dec 21, 2014 at 07:54 PM. Reason: It made a random face in my app so I fixed it
When god gives you life you have the best present a soul could get
Name:jace
Belt:4th dan black belt
Your Best Mods:mushu,twinswords,and abd
Previous Clans: ace
TimeZone: eastern
In-game Activity (1-10): 8
Forum Activity (1-10):9
Why do you want to join?!: im looking for a clan that will make me a better tb player and i want a clan that kick ass and i see you guys have all of that.
Special Skills (PS, Tex's, Graphics, etc.): i can edit videos so if you guys want a youtube channel im your man.
About yourself: well you know my name jace. im easy going i love anime with a passion. my favorite band avenged sevenfold's lol. i hate being bored so anything that is fun im down. im also a black belt in judo (you guys might dgaf hehe) but yea that mostly it .
nvm my app
Last edited by wolfgang16; Jan 8, 2015 at 12:10 AM.
HI! MY NAME WOLF WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ?