Ranking
The Fire Kid

Miss Molly Mathers lives in Peru. Miss Molly Mathers says, "How do you do?" Henry Ford Phillips, a neighbor of hers, replies dear Miss Molly, let's cut the crap, you want me, I want you, let's make it happen. They made popcorn, juice, watched movies and finally, had sex all night long. In the next morning, when Henry Ford awoken to Miss Molly conceiving. It turns out she's some kind of mutant alien chick that was sent to get knocked up to have a hybrid baby, both human and alien. It was a last ditch attempt to save her species and perhaps repopulate her planet. Miss Molly's babies had superpowers, their powers were quite awesome. They had the power to play flute using the power of their farts, then those powers got removed and replaced with the ability to fly and the other one could control fire at will. As the years progressed the siblings beacame famous all throughout the world for their amazing powers. One day they found a little boy from Mexico called Juanito Burrito, he helped them get their fart powers back using the unholy stone of taco souls. Then the rock got destroyed and they were happy to get their awesome flying and fire powers back. A guy named ox had heard of the childrens strength and wanted to fight them, they set up a date and a meeting spot. The battle was all about farting and flying shit, so as she had only had the shitty flying power and the other guy had farts which is way more powerful, she died. One of the siblings died but the one with the fire abilities was still alive. Ox used his most powerful forbidden fart technique and it went straight towards the fire kid. The fire kid summoned all his strength and shot a huge inferno ball into the fart and it exploded, ox died in the explosion but the fire kid got away. Untill this day.. Nobody knows if the fire kid is still alive or not, but they say he watches over us and protects us from all that is evil.

The End
Last edited by Simon; Dec 11, 2011 at 11:34 AM.
piratez
Thats what she said to......
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
That's what she said to that hooker before they got married and now they have 4 beautiful kids. But they have a secret..
piratez
I'm gay i like penis.
Last edited by Milk; Dec 11, 2011 at 04:26 PM.
It's All About Expansion
That's what she said to that hooker before they got married and now they have 4 beautiful kids. But they have a secret that they're gay but still like penis. That's how they got four kids that are all gay penis loving whores... /story?
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
A man that could fap so fast he could rip his foreskin of roamed the land of fappalotta

The man's name was Fappian, his bicep's were big just like his gigantic member, He had silky brown hair just like the one's on his head. One day Fappian decided to become a man whore with Nate so they both roamed the street with there foreskin ripping hand's, Fappian became the most popular kinky for hand job's because he loved to rip the foreskin off and then put it on Nate's head, This certain act of prostitution was highly illegal in Fappalotta but only one Fapolice could fight back against this crime and his name was TomFap. Tomfap was a business man but also a Fapolice, this ment he was popular with the women and known for his Wealthyness. One day TomFap and Fappian crossed each other in the street, TomFap had been angry at him because Fappian ripped off his hermaphrodite girlfriend's foreskin off, so TomFap pushed him over and tipped milk on him, "Nooo!" Nate screamed as he ran over to the milk covered body, TomFap quickly turned around and back handed Nate "You Are My BITCH!" TomFap Yelled.
THE END!
♥ mushu♥
This thread is redundant.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada