Ranking
back from another break...

boomknee: as said before, one of the few ways to pay back for a grab in full is a shatterhit. bummer the knee didn't cause all of the dismemberments.
tripleripple: the transition between the 2nd and the 3rd strikes is beautiful. also the last strike is a less usual sort of hook kick, that hits in a more extended form.
justanotherkick: just another kick for you may not be just another kick for any other mortal. Very nice corelaunch, but the arm DM was almost a minus... takes away from the double split's spotlight.
lollard: too much grabbing for my taste, but the crotchblock (<3) must be taken into account. other than the grabbing, it's the usual fabulous yosaku.
kickd: great kick combo. You parkour'ed up uke like he was a ladder and the last kick looked very picturesque from the (tori's) left of the action.
vigger: meh, I rarely like conversation or "jokes" in replays, but it didn't really take away from this one and you didn't use it as an excuse to slip by a sucky replay. The floor slam was just 0_o.
ahead: the non-yelding hits in the beginning and end of the replay bother me. I would've slipped a backhand or even an elbow strike in there.
flayering: very long jump (sherlock?), and the decap is interesting. has some pretty shameless ghosting though.
backhander: again, the grabbing.... but the elbow drop was beautiful, and the crotchblock never hurts (not you, that is). the abdominal part glirched in the end.
hello kitty: actually I'd call this below average for you. That doesn't mean bad though, but it's not really special at all.
head-on: You splatter poor uke all around the place.... although the symmetrical (:O) position makes that quite easy. You had a shitload of damage to make up for after the headbutt, so kudos for success in that. A pose would've been nice
slashkick: not the best name for the replay, since although the kick does slash, it doesn't look like that at normal speed. The actual replay was very good, though, nice and brutal clutterhit.
epicpie: very cool, but if you wanted to take it one notch higher, you'd keep the flip together without that small pause. as said, excellent as it is, though.
pieceofcake: again there's some really shameless ghosting, but you paid back for it plus interests with the consecutive kick. straightforward and brutal, likes!

Fallout3 makes me drewwwllll..... but it's X-rated (that the term if it's not because of sex?), so I can't buy it ... as with all the good games.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
lol... hope you're not really that pissed :P

great madman, and although I don't exactly like dialogue and shiiz in replays, it doesn't bother me either, at least not here.

Yes, I could download the game somewhere, but my ideals (yeah, i actually have some) prevent me. It's not right that I'd be able to play it for free.

Although neither do I think it's right that I'm not allowed to buy it legally because of some retarded jerks who can't press a button on a keyboard to make a picture of a gun flash on the and a head explode on a screen, without completely flipping out, becoming neo-nazis and killing nine people and themselves in a high school -.-'.... Yeah, that did make me feel better, a bit.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
So i heard i like your replays.

First: HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Yosaku is my new god. Beutiful replay.
Second: The decap surprised me. It looked like a normal boring kick. But then in like 5 frames you changed leg. Cool.
Third: I smell manipulation. and a cool one too.
Fourth: Not the best replay. But still very cool.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
I'd give these all a 10/10 because in most there was nothing more to be done.

Yosaku is the only person who gets away with grab hits lul