Ranking
no words 1st replay was simply amazing so was the second replay
but you could of held the pose but simply astonishing

go on Killer

10/10
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
MLG replay is really cool but it looks like you stopped ukes momentum a bit when you hit his leg with ur arm (frame ~670)

the other replay was ok, i really like the last two kicks.
Pidda's spirit animal
don't you hate it when you suck at stuff?
Attached Files
[M] OCIUGSGUIDHJPAOSD.rpl (635.4 KB, 11 views)
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
OCIUGSGUIDHJPAOSD
The first kick was good, it felt like it could do more damage if you had more impact. Didn't like how you scratched uke's leg after the first dm. Second dm with the elbow looked almost unintentional, and I didn't like it. If you extended your elbow a bit later you would've hit uke's but on with your top speed, but you got it on a full extended arm which moves way slower. Next kick was okay, but yet again, I would've tried to get more dm's. After the third hit you like froze for a few frames and then did some twerky movements with your arms, eh. First hit I expected to be more explosive. After that you pretty much made up for all the mistakes you have made on the way, although I wanted the last hit to have more damage (feel like I only talked about more dm's this whole time lol).
challange accepted. thanks theee
Damn, my heart stopped due to the amount of potential booms turned into single dm's. The first time I watched I literally pressed e and tried to get one before I even watched the whole replay. Other than that, this one is pretty cool. One more thing, try not to contract your knee immediately after the hit unless it looks good.
golf
the breakdance replay is kewl but i think you could use ur leg a bit more ^^
Pidda's spirit animal
Thanks for CnC now do this:
Eat
Sleep
Boom
Repeat

Eat
Sleep
Boom
Repeat

Eat
Sleep
Boom
Repeat

Eat
Sleep
Boom
Repeat

Eat
Sleep
Boom
Repeat
Attached Files
[M] OAOAOAAOAOAODIAOSIDF.rpl (338.3 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Nausea; Apr 21, 2015 at 08:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
first boom was nice

even though the follow up was a bit too generic,it looked good

didn't really enjoy the floppy neck in the beginning

or that chest dm,maybe if you left it to get away from the foot first or something idk

pretty good replay overall
Giving a "hand" for skeets.
OAOAOAAOAOAODIAOSIDF
the guy above already said almost everything. Except I liked the chest dm, also you spent too much time posing and you didn't bust a move doing it.
golf
Handle:

The opener was very simple, but, that first boom was amaizing ._.
The second kick was ok.
You should start skeeting one day.

0 points:
The hole replay was really stiff
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel