Toribash
There's a sweet spot where you stand in which he'll fire continuous brim shots horizontally. You stand mid distance and the top of your head is right under his eye. I've had probably a 90% success rate doing it

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by xXExoXx View Post
I wish The Bloat got fixed, it is so broken with its instantly firing brimstone shots.

Bloat has always been like that, he's a Depths/Necropolis boss so he's meant to be one of the harder bosses. In the original The Mask of Infamy was broken, he ruined so many good runs cause I didn't have piercing shots.
Originally Posted by CroKO View Post
It's me again.

pretty much sums up my rebirth runs

except for that judas one where I had max tears and damage, guppy, health cap reached on the second floor and fear shots.

oh and blue baby ludo with brimstone and poly.

I guess I had some good runs.

Anyways, overall progress. I am really far behind, only have 2-3 shoel kills, boss rush and mom´s heart with everyone. Workin on getting The Negative.

Have some spoilers

Last edited by duck; Nov 18, 2014 at 10:26 PM.
h
I had a really overpowered run recently that was pretty nifty

C1EM
EMRV

To interest you into playing this seed, lets just say that the first room has Polyphemus.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
that feeling when you spawn as eden and get brimstone

maybe i'll finally get a blue baby kill

gg

dude plz

big pic

-----
yes thats double orbiting brimstone
Last edited by Rai; Nov 25, 2014 at 08:01 PM. Reason: spoil dem pics
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
dude plz

big pic

-----
yes thats double orbiting brimstone

haha that's sick.

i'm not saying that's my best build whatsoever, not even close, i just thought it was funny that i spawned eden and got brimstone right away.

also, that run with brimstone was shit, i had terrible rng the entire time and barely made it to isaac.