Ranking
Meh

As I said before.
You can't teach me.
I was already top dog by the age of three.
Save yourself,
And bow down on both knees.

Speaking of me.
I'm a branch on the tree,
Of legends,
Sledgren,
I'm on a level so high you will never see.

Right now you should be feeling that doubt
The kind that make your next hook get caught in your throat like a trout.
I'll just have to show you what I'm about
I make all of my crew proud.
I spit those magic words
I'm Throwing up flows like a dragon shout.
And I'll do all this without making a sound.

Talk to anyone they'll tell you I'm a stacker.
Don't mess with Fate
You'll be playing in a game of disaster.
All I see here is a bastard
A kfc ni**a
Some finger lickin chicken rapper.
Last edited by Fates; Oct 17, 2015 at 07:45 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
I'm cutthroat.
Make your flow sink like a UBoat.
Take em' down a peg, Demote.
And rewind, fastfoward, playback like a remote.
Anyone wana fight just say when.
It's finna last long, fights go long in the rap den.
Just try to tank it,
My bars 'll take your whole crew out while your chilling like an A-10.
Last edited by Fates; Oct 19, 2015 at 01:41 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Nice little versus thingy^

Fates trying to battle the rap master
I'll spit fire 'till your dead, get a name change to Casper
Coming here to this thread your going to regret
Pack your bags and speed away faster then a BMX

You talk about impressing your crew?
When I show up its just me and you
What you 'gon do?

my rhymes come straight off the dome, easier then adding ones and twos
If we had a crowd you'd be embarrassed, face redder then kirby's shoes
Blocking out the N word like anyone cares
If you were a real rapper you would never be afraid to swear

Or maybe your trying to be polite, you rap worse the iggy
Come back at me again and I'll have your ass running like Kirby in your siggy
You must not understand,
Your brain must be going slow
Comes off the dome.
Yet takes 3 whole days for the words to flow.
Comes back,
Then only attacks me with Kirby memes
I had enough time to write 2 raps
Hit the club,
Stack and Mack.
See your pitiful excuse of a rap,
And write up this lyrical combo attack.
My lines are small cause I'm smart.
Not wasting my time,
On using up rhymes
that I don't need.
Cause I skip all the body parts
I don't shoot for the head
I go straight for the heart.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm bumping this organization
to see more boys with more anticipation
doing this short and nice creation
to wait for people that can make a confrontation
Spitting in the mic like nobody
1 month and this thread is like a dead body
can anyone get to the top and take the trophy?
they need to get to my step then we talk about it.
Running away...
Name: Jai, pronounced J-y-e
Username: Litre
Forum Activity (On a scale from 1 to 10): 8 moderately, depending on if I'm at work.
Skype (If you don't have skype, type N/A): I don't remember, will keep you updated.
Extra information that you'd like to share about yourself: I'm 15 years old, I have recently went through a serious rough patch with my parents, school and girls.. My dad died when I was 12, unfortunately. I work every single day except Sunday and Mondays (EST Time.) I'm fueled by what goes on around me, I recently went to bootcamp and arrived back to witness my girlfriend that I thought I loved, cheating on me with some mop head. Completely fucked me up from there.
Why you would like to join this organization: I usually write a lot of rap music and R&B in my freetime in class, a lot based around girls and past experiences or my opinion on a specific topic, would like to be somewhere where I belong for once.
An example of the work you're capable of (If you don't have a rap example, write one):

People trying to control you, your future, your mind and your relationships.
Hate your mum, dad and everyone around you, but life's not designed to give you what you want. It's designed to see what you're capable of, and what you can do to help others around you.

Your work ethic's horrible, you're a disgrace to this race. This generation's fucked up and your mental state's stuffed up. Take a look at yourself in the mirror and I bet you see success but in our minds you're a total mess.
Smoking drugs and getting drunk, trying to keep your mind off your sinking emotions but all you need to do is keep focused.
Do you hate getting yelled at? "It's not my fault" Keep dreaming, dickhead.
You're just a dumb-ass on benefits who can't take the consequence. How are you supposed to gain respect when all you do is detect and outline when suspect more than you get?
People hate you, they don't want to date you, you're not famous, you're a lame-ass.
You were smart, back in the day when you weren't smoking hay: Hanging out in the library with all the dudes wishing those girls across the room sent you nudes. Change your attitude because it's attacking you. Your ego's huge, go find refuge somewhere you know you'll be excused.
What do you think you're doing? "I don't know dude, I've tried to change for the benefit of the game."
Shut your mouth, your future's going south. If you were more thoughtful you would be more careful.
Your mum's tearful and your dad's in turmoil. Things won't blow over, it's your responsibility for your own ingenuity. So take a deep breath, don't stress, we can help you through this mess.
(Still a massive work in progress, very rushed because Literacy Class is boring as)
At embry's request; Are you an asshole?: At times.
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

litre, what the fuck is that? sounds like you pulled that out of your land down under. the fact you think you're good just makes me st-st-stutter
listen up more in class and get your head out of your ass you little ball of sass i doubt you'll even pass
boy you think I'm going south, bitch I'm from the west coast. with this fire I'm spitting i will burn you and kill you, cutthroat
the skill difference between you and i is fucking dynamic. i will break you and then sink you down like the titanic
you can't repeat the same verse over and over about how my dads an ass and my moms a whore and how my relationship life is over. you don't seem that far apart from what your saying buddy. i hope your reading this in literacy, buddy.
for me this was merely nothing but a versus. but now with all my saving I'm gonna buy you some purses

cause

you

a

bitch
yo, your rhymes are fat but how is that you being on the attack? My mums can do better than that.
Keep drooling from all these words, you call that a verse? I call that a curse.
I ain't got nothing to say, besides the words 'You're gay' you've got nothing on me, so why bite the apple from the tree?
I'll go bet now, and get the money while you sit on your ass eating honey.

Yo, where did you get these rhymes from? It sounds like you're in Playschool from the ghetto, running from the popo.
Get your head screwed on because I'm having fun, keep blurring those lyrics and thinking your shit stinks but you're a keyboard warrior sitting behind a desk, wondering what to say next.
You use 'Cutthroat' a lot, you must be off your trot.
Why start a thread, is it just to get street cred? Woah, watch out, its that boy with the mouth and he looks like Malfoy.
I'm killing you while other guys fill you, you're acting like your own he-ro when you're nothing but ze-ro.
I'm not even on the attack, just stating the facts, yo, keep your head high because I'll be looking so fly when I dust your lyrics off my shoulder like a small boulder. You aren't the authority, stop bothering me, come follow me. I'll lead-the-way, to the nasty ass lyrics you-led-astray.
I've got more power in my fingertips then you do with paper clips.
I'll be finished when I'm done but I'm just beginning to have fun.
Your shit's dope, I give you that, but there's no hope in your fucked up rap.
I don't see you playing the game, oh what a shame. Nothing to live for and nothing to die for so go cry some more.
These lyrics came to me while I was asleep, my brain went beep and I lost sleep. I'm typing them up to disrupt your stank gut, I'll end my turn while you burn trying to think of rhymes to learn.

aye fam lemme get up in dis fam, i bring them hot barrs fam

Name: Shamarrez
Username: Marrez
Forum Activity (On a scale from 1 to 10): bitch, i dunno
Skype (If you don't have skype, type N/A): tamakuu (kill me please)
Extra information that you'd like to share about yourself: bruh, i bring them hot bars fam, i got cash on cash on cash fam, don't even fuk wit me fam, i'll bring the guac gang on you fam
Why you would like to join this organization: to roast punk bitches (and collab or something, idk)
An example of the work you're capable of (If you don't have a rap example, write one): bruh, check out my soundcloud
here

here

and here

At embry's request; Are you an asshole?:
idk. most would say "yeah", but i'm generally not a dick unless i'm approached with it
beware
the goblin