Toribash
Name you would like to be known by:Jib

GMT:+8:00
Your best mods:aikido.tbm

How would you rate your skills:80/100

How would you describe your fighting style:Lol,i have many,here it is:Well,i like to flip them(if i can).Make them unbalance.Grab and Throw(my fav).Throwing dmed joints to make them dq

Would you prefer to be a student or a teacher:Student of course,i have a lot more to learn about other mods(ex:wushu,judo,lenshu,brushu)

What do you hope to achieve here:"Master" many mods

What would you like to teach/learn:I want to learn Wushu and judo

Post one replay of you in free play: Down below,if you want a multiplayer replay.I can give you also

Usercard:
Attached Files
#Jibai - Pure Awsomeness.rpl (160.9 KB, 3 views)
Pretty decent app Jib. Also, may I ask what your main language is?

Anyway, I guess it's a yes from me.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
He get's a know from me,
I only say yes to the people who have played me and have
impressed me, I say a no.
I say Yes to the best of the best.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Lol where did this seriousness come from mate. Not saying I don't like it, but never seen you like this before. :P
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Originally Posted by JiBaiLanJiao View Post
Name you would like to be known by:Jib

GMT:+8:00
Your best mods:aikido.tbm

How would you rate your skills:80/100

How would you describe your fighting style:Lol,i have many,here it is:Well,i like to flip them(if i can).Make them unbalance.Grab and Throw(my fav).Throwing dmed joints to make them dq

Would you prefer to be a student or a teacher:Student of course,i have a lot more to learn about other mods(ex:wushu,judo,lenshu,brushu)

What do you hope to achieve here:"Master" many mods

What would you like to teach/learn:I want to learn Wushu and judo

Post one replay of you in free play: Down below,if you want a multiplayer replay.I can give you also

Usercard:

Yes accepted

Originally Posted by Kreat0r View Post
He get's a know from me,
I only say yes to the people who have played me and have
impressed me, I say a no.
I say Yes to the best of the best.

Lol dude, you realise he just wants to be a student and we're a teaching org, if we only go for the best then what? He is accepted

Originally Posted by Oimanoi View Post
Lol where did this seriousness come from mate. Not saying I don't like it, but never seen you like this before. :P

Haha yeah it was strange but i would like that in our clan, its scary, lol

Originally Posted by JiBaiLanJiao View Post
Since you guys said you never seen me before,wanna play with me?

Yeah sure man sometime soon maybe
Kreat0r i need your usercard for first post, please post it here
-----
Never mind i found a way to get it
Last edited by ConCon; May 17, 2011 at 04:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Con-con or someone pls read this:
My pc is getting very very wierd,after i opened my computer...EVERYTHING was gone,toribash,gimp,photoshop,google chrome and much much more.So,i'm going to send my pc to someone to repair it.I won't be able to use my pc for a few days(or even 1-2 weeks).So,i'll be in-active for a while...Sorry