Toribash
View Poll Results: Atic as another leader.
ye
5 Votes / 26.32%
no
14 Votes / 73.68%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Guys...
I am leaving.
I don't agree with this war against eVo.
I think this is a big shit.
We should not do this.
I also have another reason that I wont say here.

That's all.
I really like you all and I hope you like me too.
Bye bros, see you around.
taking art requests for USD
Listen
Ok listen up motherfuckers.
Y'all have gone way to fucking far.
People are leaving this clan, GOOD people are leaving this clan because of your fucking antics with eVo. Just leave them the fuck alone, and they'll leave us alone. They don't care about us, the only reason everyone knows us is because we troll. Trolling is for faggots. No one likes a troll, and this clan is fucking full of them. When I joined one, I thought we were gonna be a well respected clan, but we're just a piece of shit. We are infamous, definitely not famous. eVo on the other hand is famous because of the good shit they did, not because they fucked with everyone else. I would please ask you to stop fucking around with everyone, and just let it go. We are at the top, no need for everyone to fucking hate us.
One more incident, and I will leave this clan. I don't want to become a troll, and every minute that I spend in this clan, I feel like more and more of a troll.

Please just fucking stop it.
i think the same thing, is in hour of think in the that we doing, "we" because we are a clan[one], see the dudes leaving, why it?what is going that this dudes are leavin?
is the hour of think and act for the clan dont end, so.
BTO|OoT
The laughter.
D'hohohoho.
Good week was good as loyalty was tested and it looks like no one was loyal
good riddance jolly good show chaps.
lul
Calling an idiot makes me depressed.
Stop calling me that as I'm more superior human being than you.
lul
I'm loyal, but not a troller.
Also, [one] has no chance against [eVo].
You know it.
taking art requests for USD