Ranking
Dead.

EDIT* Oh, did that jarmund bank thing ever kick off or is it still not fully implimented?
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
Mocrogunz and megacash spam, so its only natural that the posts with parrotbot grew too.
Actually, MegaCash and I don't really spam.
We also never got an infract for the bot, which means we did a nice job. We also managed to raise around 150k-200k for the clan bank. You should be a tad bit thankful.

<---- not a spammer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
MegaCash, well he seems to be just a market fag.
Anyways, MegaCash isn't important. It's all about YOU Karvian.

How've you been?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I'M good...
I think parrot is a little inactive though.

Indonesian? | Polly wants a signature. Squawk!
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
Actually, MegaCash and I don't really spam.
We also never got an infract for the bot, which means we did a nice job. We also managed to raise around 150k-200k for the clan bank. You should be a tad bit thankful.

<---- not a spammer

Do i really have to quote all of your spam, and then go and quote parrotbot's spam?

also, its pretty hard to get an infractions for spam in the parrot forums with skulfuk around. They think he keeps things in line here... (LOL)

When you guys were here, the most you ever did was spam the forums back and fourth at each other. ( I imagine nothing much has changed in your revived clan)

Also, lots and LOTS of one word posts. (Probably marketing)

Yeah you raised a lot of money for the parrotbot. However that was your job to do so. I only say thanks and good job so many times. its been several months now. thats pretty much in the past, and the way i see it. its kind of like beating a dead horse to still be thankful for something pretty insignificant now.

It was great before, but now its old news.
Originally Posted by ParrotBot View Post
Sqwuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak

Oh my god! IT'S PARROTBOT !!!

Originally Posted by Karvian View Post
I think parrot is a little inactive though.

You think wrong!!
---
Uhh, i'm ingame. If anyparrot wants to join me, do so!
---
P.S. We need to meet ingame more :o
---
P.S.S. Love your avvy Don!
Last edited by MintCat; May 3, 2012 at 04:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump