Toribash
hey SJ i am starting tourneys again il give you 10k each time i get it to become official ;) it should maybe take 20 days to get 50 k ;)
Originally Posted by fragray View Post
hey SJ i am starting tourneys again il give you 10k each time i get it to become official ;) it should maybe take 20 days to get 50 k ;)

Yeah but we have 33k in the bank right now, I got 9k on me, so if I'll duel that up it could take me like 2 days maybe, If i don't lose everything..
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by rafarato View Post
Wassuuuup

This is spam, You need to post atleast five words in every post you make, it makes us have more chance in getting accepted for official, Please remember that.
Originally Posted by rafarato View Post
I just wanted to post the replay and I had nothing to say o.o. But sorry

You can say for example "This is a manip and I want CnC on it" just for example,
Don't just post "Whazzzzzaaap!" be a little more professional please.

We got Denied last time cause there was too much spam like that and too little "clan talk".
Guys, don't you think Maro should be a little more careful when kicking inactive members? Like at least give them a warning for 2 weeks or so. Some of the members told me to tell Maro that they have a life. That they don't need to 'play toribash for a century'. Maro's acting like he just gives an inactive person a warning, and a few seconds later, he kicks that member. It's like he's ignoring my actions. Funny now he kicks most members without warning, then HE'S the one that's inactive. Like now. I just wish we had a leader who was wiser.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Guys what day was yesterday? iv'e lost track
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."