Ranking
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Its a good a idea but should only be tested with those players that you are unsure of.
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
even if fl0w's both an aikido and a wushu clan, wushu is regarded as our main mod. so i dont understand why you guys cant be bothered to post multiplayer wushu replays at all and only post aikido ones. we would like to see good throws in your aikido replays, not two players hugging each other to the ground which most of your replays consist of mostly.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

I would test for improv, comebacks, attack/defense though
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
New application requirement is that scrubs need to write 500 words essay with the theme:

How flow changed TB into ESL sport franchise and how much it make part of the TB community butt-hurt cry babies.

If the essay is good, next step is to write a 300 page novel (with at least 30 illustrations inside) called: ''Gods are mortals too'' or ''Greatness of flow through history of Toribash''

If that gets published by TIMES, the last step is to send us a CW made out of skin and written by blood of the applicant that must have at least 300 words.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
New application requirement is that scrubs need to write 500 words essay with the theme:

How flow changed TB into ESL sport franchise and how much it make part of the TB community butt-hurt cry babies.

If the essay is good, next step is to write a 300 page novel (with at least 30 illustrations inside) called: ''Gods are mortals too'' or ''Greatness of flow through history of Toribash''

If that gets published by TIMES, the last step is to send us a CW made out of skin and written by blood of the applicant that must have at least 300 words.

i like this idea pretty much, but don't forget that after recieving a status of bestseller we will make this novel of to be written with cocaine
From now on I will personally review every applicants high-school degree*, it shalt be faxed to my office in color no less than 2 months proceeding an formal application to be poster here which is also to be photocopied and then faxed to me no less than 10 minutes after posting. The applicant shalt pay for any fees concerning the equipment and time being used, including my hourly pay as I review the application and the washing of my clothes.

*) the high-school degree shalt be fully translated to British english by a recognised organisation such as the IBO.

Any information omitted in this post can be read on the piece of paper I shalt occasionally put up on my office door. Applicants dismissed.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Or you can always bribe me with 100,000+ tc and i'll tell them how great you are. Everybody listens to me, i'm always right and everything and etc.
But why's the rum gone? :v