Toribash
Awesome! Thanks for voting man I need atleast 1 vote more for both of them to be in. Considering the lack of voters at the moment so yeah just 1 vote guys!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Tomias don't just post a smiley that's consider as spam please post at least a line
Originally Posted by paloop View Post
name: Baeza/paloop
Belt: orange belt (black belt alt)
Country and timezone: CET+1
How active are you in-game and forums? im active
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): i used to be at origin can but i got kicked for innactivity. And now im at skype aking to let me in but they dond let me, so know im asking you .
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): Skype @elbaeza64
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): judo, ABD and spar
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):my only objective in this clan is to be in all of the clan wars you make and maby sparing for a video (im very nice i suare)
Any bans/infractions?: yeah... i used to banned 2 times for scamming but that was a year ago i have changed-
Why do you want to [Ascend]?: when i played it used to be a very friendly clan also there were a lot of great players in fact i died to get in.
Player Card :Username: paloop

Id: 4747913
Toricredits: 0
Qi: 70
Achievements: view | view all
Bounty List: view
Did anyone refer you here?: they did in a clan recruitment server but i cant remember his name (im hosted)
Got some more to add?: i love this clan :P
Ps: i also want to say that if im bad for you ill do whatever i have to do to improve

DENIED
Sorry man denied u didn't get enough votes and I say no ....
-----
Originally Posted by tomias13 View Post
Hi all!

My real name is Tamás Bacsa but can call me Tom. Im living in Hungary and the timezone is GMT + 1. I am 16 year old and i am in 10th grade in school. Thats the 2nd grade of the middle school. My hobby is astronomy. I like to read books in this theme and seeing starts with my telescope.

I have 5th Dan Black belt. My favorite mods is ABD, Greykido, Lenshu, Judo, Boxshu_mushu and TK. I can be ingame 2-3 hours/day and i am always seeing the forum so i am active on forum. Im dont get bans or something bad in toribash.

Sorry but i have no replays in this moment because im recovered my Windows and the replays are gone

I want to join Ascend because i want to be one skilled and active clan's member. Helping him in wars, chatting in forums.

Player card:
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...rname=tomias13

If im forgot something PM me!
Sorry if my english is bad.
Thank you for reading my application!
Tomias13

INTERESTING
hmmm you are interesting it's a yes from me and would love to see u in ascend
-----
Originally Posted by Swosh View Post
Name: Swosh
Belt: 3rd Dan black belt
Country and timezone: Germany +1 GMT
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 8 In-game and 5 on Forum
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): (jackazz) left because the clan was inactive, (tsa) the clan was inactive (fishy) the leader kicked me because i left a war for a gm tourney once
(darkfox) i left because it had some annoying members
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): Aikidobigdojo judofrac and greykido
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): I could help you in clan wars and i am pretty active in-gme
Any bans/infractions?: no
Why do you want to [Ascend]?: Because i like the name and would like to help the clan being active again (saw almost no players ingame)
Player Card

Did anyone refer you here?: No
Got some more to add?: No

YES!
The only thing is I hope ur not a clan hopper but if. I keep that aside its a yes from me
Last edited by pranit; May 10, 2015 at 04:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by tomias13 View Post

Regarding this. It's okay to post something like this because maybe you're speechless or something, but please next time try to add more content to your post okay? ;)

~Inviting tomias and Swosh then. Promise to be active guys? Kk?
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Regarding this. It's okay to post something like this because maybe you're speechless or something, but please next time try to add more content to your post okay? ;)

~Inviting tomias and Swosh then. Promise to be active guys? Kk?

Bro keep them on trial for a week and xj he also still didn't prove himself so keep him for 2 more days if he is still not active kick him ....
Originally Posted by pranit View Post
Bro keep them on trial for a week and xj he also still didn't prove himself so keep him for 2 more days if he is still not active kick him ....

That's were you're wrong. xj has been active you were just away >_>
Can I have the final say on who goes and who stays?
Sure man I guess xJ is out ...

Wait, no!- I'm not kicking him. Please move these kinds of talk to another thread next time. This thread is solely for application, insights, and vote, mmk? ~Rhaemond
Last edited by Rhaemond; May 10, 2015 at 05:45 AM.
I want to get in
hey this i quick cause i have to go but i want to get in and im a really good akido player i am brown belt and i love this game so please let me get in and thanks for your time