Toribash
I've seen it, do some digging n00bs
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by AgentP View Post
Pretty sure I've posted it in here before

This may sound weird, but I've seen you on your motorcycle. Same doctor sticker and same bike.
Originally Posted by tictacky2 View Post
This may sound weird, but I've seen you on your motorcycle. Same doctor sticker and same bike.

That's not weird, he just shared it a couple posts ago... c:
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
That's not weird, he just shared it a couple posts ago... c:

Nah, I mean in real life, d00d.
Nah, I mean in real life, d00d.

I know lol, I'll have to lay the sarcasm on thicker next time

Probably just the same model bike. It's a limited edition fairing/decal bike.

My modest scooter has $12k in aftermarket parts in it so me>whoeveryousaw

Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
my cousin also has an r1 similar to yours (if that is an r1) minus the double akrapovics, but believe me, it is no modest scooter
Originally Posted by Whale View Post
my cousin also has an r1 similar to yours (if that is an r1) minus the double akrapovics, but believe me, it is no modest scooter

It's a 2010 r1le

With parts it came to 27,500 new. It's a modest in town rig. it can barely make the speed limit. Females all laugh at me.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do