Toribash
Guys let's go post more replays, that clan vid will make us known, Get known=get cake
Get cake=get bitches
Sj's sig: Bitches loves cake ( read the rule, it didn't say you can't swear)
And guys, I'm training my taekkyon skills, anyone here good in taekkyon that can teach me?
| Team Aikido | Team Philippines | Pure | Fluffyjack | Pain | Poko |
So many presents...
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Bro, don't quit on us, man! We still remember you, it's just that we're too busy with some bull, and we don't have time to talk nowadays. You're still in flip's thoughts, you helped her grow! Yes, we haven't mentioned you, but we're just so busy. Please, man. Join flip again and help us! If we have better people like you we'll become official like the old flip. Help us war, organize stuff that shouldn't be in their places and should be. You'll have the better reputation you had in the old days. Just help us out, it's what we want.
Come back, man.

I'm touched mate, almost brought tears to my eyes. I guess I'll come back and help with the war. What do I have to do?
Originally Posted by Grustrag View Post
I'm touched mate, almost brought tears to my eyes. I guess I'll come back and help with the war. What do I have to do?

You can start by joining our skype chat and see what's up. That's where we know when and where the wars will start. Actually, do you have a skype?
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
The reason why I quit Magnificent(it's ranked 20) is because i felt left out because of the language barrier, but now we have an issue in this clan and I would really like to discuss this. Gizodude and desh I would like you guys to explain yourselves based on the pictures below, If this is real, then come on guys, you could've handled the situation much better, I'm sorry I know I'm talking like I have a high rank in this clan or I'm the leader, I just don't want a fellow member to quit because of these, we will need to discuss thsi and fix these together as a clan.
V
Attached Images
screenshot-15-19-38-20.jpg (15.5 KB, 8 views)
screenshot-15-19-29-45.jpg (17.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Yaum; Aug 16, 2014 at 02:14 AM.
So many presents...
Originally Posted by Yaum View Post
The reason why I quit Magnificent(it's ranked 20) is because i felt left out because of the language barrier, but now we have an issue in this clan and I would really like to discuss this. Gizodude and desh I would like you guys to explain yourselves based on the pictures below, If this is real, then come on guys, you could've handled the situation much better, I'm sorry I know I'm talking like I have a high rank in this clan or I'm the leader, I just don't want a fellow member to quit because of these, we will need to discuss thsi and fix these together as a clan.
V

errrr, I can't read those tell me basically what happened.
Originally Posted by Yaum View Post
V

could you upload them to imgur plz? can't see for shitz
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Hold on
-----
http://imgur.com/YiYfi96,iCR3Vw7

http://imgur.com/YiYfi96,iCR3Vw7#1

Addition: maybe probro over reacted a little bit, but you guys should've handled it better, I'm really sorry that I talk like I'm not just a member of this clan, but come on guys, let's discuss and fix this
Last edited by Yaum; Aug 16, 2014 at 04:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So many presents...