Ranking
I don't win 1v1s because I play virtually no current meta anything :s Except for Kog. Lovely, lovely Kog. Got the enemy Eve and friendly Kayle to ride my dick one game. At the same fucking time. And people tell me dressing up as a butterfly can't get you laid.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I may get sponsored by a LAN center with 4 others I play with in my area to travel the state for competitions. I'm pumped.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Dothgar View Post
Who would sponsor someone with 1.5k elo?

Both Elementz and Reginald are 1.9k (not very high either). Both of which in very very successful teams. ForellenLord is 2.9k and is a no name.

Team games =/= solo queue rating.

EDIT: On that note, Oracle can tell you from experience that we've beaten a number of 2,000+ teams, though losing to a 1.2k team once back when we would play ranked fives all the time.
Last edited by Numbers; Sep 10, 2012 at 05:45 AM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I just got veigs to try out the ap/gp10 runepage that there has been so much hype about.
He's so op late game MAYUNG
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
EDIT: On that note, Oracle can tell you from experience that we've beaten a number of 2,000+ teams, though losing to a 1.2k team once back when we would play ranked fives all the time.

Numbers is a studmuffin on LoL. Hangin out with the 4Not girls team. Major playa.

In all seriousness, ye, I can attest to this. You play a lot of teams of varying skill and ELO on Go4LoL, and not all the time are they correlated.

Also, we've watched 2k elo players get triple killed by baron on live stream (Dan Dinh makes some pretty shittastic calls from time to time) ELO doesn't reflect everything about a player.

Heck, Guardsman Bob is still popular and considered a strong competitive player and he hovers around 1600.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Both Elementz and Reginald are 1.9k (not very high either). Both of which in very very successful teams. ForellenLord is 2.9k and is a no name.

Team games =/= solo queue rating.

the difference between a 1500 and a 1900 player is huge.

this big
|------------|

seriously though its a large gap, and just because 2 of the best players in the world are 1900, doesn't necessarily mean everyone out there is a gem in the rough. but anything is possible, the jungler for m5 was like 1400 or 1800 when they picked him up I think
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
Are there any LoL tournaments held in australia? Specifically Melbourne?

Cydus happened not too long ago.
I R IRONMAN