Toribash
Originally Posted by rogerwe View Post
im a black belt and im 14 im good at

You're good at being bad, am I right? Um, no I guess.
Originally Posted by Thii13 View Post
I am a 4th Dan like to play and make friends would like to join?

You won't make any friends in here with that application.
Thii13:

You are indeed not "worthy of the sort that have". First of all, 'sort' is the 3rd person, singular, so 'have' is incorrect; it should be 'has'. Second of all, that sentence is not finished: what does the sort of which you are not worthy have?

Then, on to your application.

I think that you were trying to say something along the lines of
"I am a 4th dan black belt, I like to play this game and make friends. I also would like to join this clan, would that be possible?"

Sadly, no, what am I saying? Luckily, your English is horrible, and your application did not fulfill the requirements of our application form in the slightest.

So, blatantly obvious I hope, it's a no.
Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : I am happy with my skill in game I think I could get better
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?: I like the clan it seems to be very nice and alot of good people, I haven't applyed to join any other clan becouse I have just been looking for the right clan and I think this one is the right one
Are you recommended by one of our members ?: No
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? Yes, I agree to them
Favorite/Best Official Mod: Aikido Big Dojo
Special skills:: Well in toribash not realy any, nothing like art making or anything like that, but I am a dj and a producer so I am good at music
Examples of that skill: https://soundcloud.com/djrazzofficial
Previous Clans: Guardians and Onyx
Favorite Forum: Don't realy have one
Toribash organizations Affiliated With: Noen
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?: No this has been my account for more than 3 years now
Level of forum activity: I am actualy very active
Number of Infractions: Noen
Replays: Two Multiplayer replays (Hey & Yeash) and two single player replays ( Assasin_Bass & techno & Assasin - The head)
Attached Files
Assasins_Bass & Techno.rpl (140.5 KB, 12 views)
Assasin - The Head.rpl (55.3 KB, 10 views)
hey.rpl (63.1 KB, 9 views)
yeash.rpl (55.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by assasin99; Aug 6, 2013 at 06:21 PM.
69% Yes. I like your decent application, but it could use things such as commas and full stops.

Be careful with your keyboard, I thought "Noen" Said "Neon", then I recognized you meant none.

I don't know how to explain my opinions much, so I'll give these to the other members.
私の顔にそれを言う。
I say yes, just try to work on your spelling a bit... a lot. Things like 'becouse' 'realy' 'actualy' 'applyed' I do find really annoying. At least you spelled 'Aikido' correctly, that seems to be something barely anyone can pull off. :P