Toribash
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
Oh that's actually pretty sad. We should make these meetings so that more people can join. How was your trip, rappunk ?

This is a late response, but the trip went well, thank you. The whole trip from leaving to the airport to arriving at my destination took 16 hours, primarily due to layovers. It went well though. We definitely should continue to organize these though. Would you like to take that on?

Also, what consoles do you guys have anyhow?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Let's see, I have:
SNES, buried somewhere in the attic.
Gameboy Color, gone.
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance SP, dead battery.
Nintendo DS, the first version, also dead battery.
Nintendo 3DS
PSX
PS2
PSP
PS Vita
PS3
I own an Xbox 360. I used to have the old xbox but it broke down so I sold its parts (dvd reader, memory etc).

Also, I'd like to try to make those meeting regulary. Like, let's set up a schedule that everyone will follow !

What is the day you guys can stay on for 1-2hours ?
For me it has to be Saturday / Sunday.
> Piratez
I'd like to get my hands on old consoles, but they are hard to find.

Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
I own an Xbox 360. I used to have the old xbox but it broke down so I sold its parts (dvd reader, memory etc).

Also, I'd like to try to make those meeting regulary. Like, let's set up a schedule that everyone will follow !

What is the day you guys can stay on for 1-2hours ?
For me it has to be Saturday / Sunday.

Saturday / Sunday as well, somewhere between 1pm to 5pm GMT+0.
I'm keeping this post updated with hour times and preferences.
So far:
Dog: Saturday / Sunday - 1 pm to 8 pm GMT +0;
Sicks: Saturday / Sunday as well, somewhere between 1pm to 5pm GMT+0.
> Piratez
Guys, is it worth having a PS Vita? Can someone with a Vita tell me some good games for it ?
> Piratez
It really depends on what of kind games you want to play, if you're into the gimmick, Uncharted and Tearaway fully utilize all the feature the vita has.
JRPGs dominated the market as I said before, other than that you might want to do some searching, here are some of the games that I like personally, I will list them by genres so its easier for you to decide.

Hunting-games:
-Freedom Wars
-Toukiden Kiwami
-Soul Sacrifice Delta (Digital only for region 1 psn)

Action/Adventure:
-Uncharted
-Jak Collection
-Akiba's Trip
-Gravity Rush
-Guacamelee
-Little Big Planet

Shooter:
-Resistance Burning Skies
-COD Black Ops Declassified
-Sine Mora
-Borderlands 2 (PC is better, that goes without saying. Digital version takes more than 10 gigs, get the physical.)

RPG:
-Persona 4 Golden
-Disgaea series
-Demon Gaze
-Neptunia series (This one is hit or miss, the whole game is very heavy on reference of video game industry and history, movies, animes, shows, and pop culture icons in general.)
-Final Fantasy X and X-2
-Ar nosurge Plus (The physical version is limited, almost sold out on the 1st week alone and now might be rare as hell, so yeah, digital.)
-Ys Memory of Celceta

Fighting:
-Marvel vs Capcom 3
-Blaz Blue
-Street Fighter x Tekken

Puzzle:
-Virtue Last Reward (Best if you play the prequel first on DS, 9 doors 9 hours 9 person, get ready for mind fucks)
-Danganronpa

That's all I got in mind for now, my personal favorite would be Virtue Last Reward and Soul Sacrifice, the latter convinced me to buy a vita.
Thank you for all the effort you've put into telling me those titles.
Also, Sicks, would you say it's worth having a PS Vita? Do you play with it a lot? If yes, where do you use it the most ?
> Piratez
Personally it is worth it, I do play with it a lot, I usually use it when I'm outside the house, half of the time I use my vita to watch movies too when I'm in a car or waiting for class.