Ranking
I am taking my time to cool off. The season ranked reset in League of Legends offers me a good time-killer since I can focus on getting a new rank for 2016.
Also I'm thinking of buying the new Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void - expansion pack. I have the other 2 expansions, but the latest expansion is required to play online.
> Piratez
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
Uberis that's amazing. Make sure to post more videos of your recent moves please. I am really intrigued over how you can move so good. Btw do you train any gym or your body trained the specific muscles you need while learning moves ?

The strength comes from all the learning processes. I'm not really sure but going to the gym might only improve form and height of flares (the first gymnast move). For example the headspin doesn't need much strength. I just somehow learned the headstand when I was much younger and my neck muscles developed so I could withstand the pressure that comes from the spin. Understanding and getting the feel of the motion is probably the most important thing. Everything depends on muscle memory here. It is recommended to learn certain things before doing a move although everything can be learned without any previous training, but it might take more time. Basically I have done so many repetitions that my body developed the strength itself.

Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
Guys, in the light of recent events (gf breakup) I have decided I will be happy alone. I need to find myself back and be happy by myself so I want to make a little change in my life. I'm already starting to make a list of things I should do in order to keep myself cool headed and be able to get through this. I will keep you updated on my feelings and I hope you guys can help me with advices when I need.
Thank you for being here for me !

I guess what works for me is getting super invested in to something. Takes my mind off of everything real quickly. If you want to improve something then this is probably your time to do it. I'm not an expert but when I realized the girl of my dreams didn't love me back I dwelled much deeper in to breakdance and other games to make myself accept the things how they are.

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
I don't know shit about breakdancing, though I can definitely tell you are improving since the last time you post your vid here, uby.
I can't help but to notice, is it Busta Rhymes playing in the background?

Dunno don't think so. Here is the song. Hypes me up everytime.
I'm working hard to improve now. My powermoves are pretty weak thou. I excel in the dancing aspect more and I'm trying to build a solid style.
-----
Originally Posted by XPaD View Post
CREED IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER
FUCKING JESUS

Fuck, I was a bit disappointed. I guess it was good. You and the trailer hyped me up too much. The pace was really slow and sometimes the characters overreacted. I expected to see more of his training and never giving up and all that kind of shit. I expected something like the movie Never back down.
Last edited by Uberis; Jan 19, 2016 at 11:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
how's that even possible?
I loved it so much
no way you're disappointed
you're kidding, right? pls

I saw the movie today again
and I'm still hyped as fuck lol
Man I'm so fucking pissed today, the teach gave me D in Leadership for no reason at all.

Clearly cause they are the best ever, But no, That's harsh
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Sure I'm a bit of an ass sometimes, but I always get the job done and I have my own ways to deal with problems. The fact that he judge me because I do things differently make me question his own 'Leadership' skill, so much for a teacher.

Then again, don't mind me, it's just a rant lol.
Sure I'm a bit of an ass sometimes, but I always get the job done and I have my own ways to deal with problems. The fact that he judge me because I do things differently make me question his own 'Leadership' skill, so much for a teacher.

Then again, don't mind me, it's just a rant lol.

Rant's are healthy tho lets be honest
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Totally inactive from Monday-Thursday. Term exams and I barely know the basics of each subject so might have to cram at night.
-