Ranking
I hate my fifteen year old self. So much. That's all I have to say on the matter.
"When you wish upon a star, you are a few million years too late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams."
Originally Posted by FrostFyre View Post
I hate my fifteen year old self. So much. That's all I have to say on the matter.

we all do, frostfyre, we all do...
So we're about as active as we used to be.

Oh well.

"When you wish upon a star, you are a few million years too late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams."
We're more in-game active ;o

Regardless, we should recruit a few more people... I feel pretty uneasy with just 4 (kinda 5) of us.

fifth one is Onzu AKA Dargon by the way, he just made me put him in the clan ;_;
new members would surely boost up our activity atleast somewhat, so i agree with recruiting more people
Avoiding wordplay based around "new blood" and shit is taking all of my willpower.
I really need to take a break from GTA and get back in to Toribash >_>
Brb guys, the mountains are on fire.
Again. Worst it's been in ten years or so. There's smoke everywhere, and I think about a hundred and fifty houses have burned down.
So I may or may not have to leave my house to possibly or possibly not burn at some point. Should be interesting.