Toribash
huh okay i'll make you a head too >.>

But later, like 18 GMT
hampa has sent you 300000 toricredits.
I dont know where are you from but its RIGHT NOW 20:15 GMT +01 so im asking you to make me a head texture...
like this:
Style - manga
Skin - human
Eyes - medium size vampire red :x
Mouth - like the first texture you uploaded
Hair - dark blue with light blue highlights, emo hair
Artefact - Headset <try to make coolest you can :*>
Other things - None.
That's all i think... respond if you need more info.
Last edited by XentaX; Jan 6, 2010 at 08:20 PM.
Can you make it better? I mean like.. I want the hair to be Black and I want the fringe to be Red and don't make the mouth so big like that >_< make the face like a slim guy because that one like a fat guy lol >_< and make the eyebrows more little it's so big even the mouth is so big and make the eye lens like a normal guy and make them black and red oh i have to say thanks instead but sorry >_< I hope you make it better for me I will wait for you
Wow dude, you're kind of funny...
He made you a BLOODY great FREE texture and you're like...
It sucks...
I'd be so happy if he made me that texture i wanted...
It's not sucks at all I swear but.. I didn't want it just like I want I mean.. I meant by black hair is the hair and the red is the fringe and the mouth is so big and the eyebrows it too big too grrr I didn't mean it I meant like.. just to edit it and make it better that's it >_<
Originally Posted by DemonicBlake View Post
Style: Emo
Colours: Black & Red
Artefacts: Head Phone
Eyes: Cold Eyes & Red
Mouth: Yes but not smiling
Hairs: Emo hair
Other things: Nope
WB, Dude.. is this the first response? please I hope you will make me the head T_T I need it so bad you make cool heads T_T

Well... Colours : Black & Red... that doesn't say you wanted a black hair with red highlights... Its like you pissed on whole his work....
I'd be happy if i had one like this... Geez...