Ranking
One vampire force for Full beetle and full bronze. And one vampire lax for full bronze and full beetle. That what your saying?
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
no 1 of each items say if there was acid aqua cobra and more joints all of them joints for full beetle and full bronze 1 of each items for my full bronze! and full beetle!
Prox11 Moderated Message: You have been banned good luck
So you want all my joints for full bronze and full beetle. And then one joint for full bronze and full beetle. Makes no sence e.e
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Aqua force x2 - 3k (5.5k for 2)
Orc Force x3 - 350tc (3 for 1k)

(2 for 20k)
Gaia Force x2 - 700tc (2 for 1300)

Raider Relax - 16k
Bronze force - 3k
Aqua relax x2 - 2.5k (2 for 4.5k)
Gaia Relax - 600tc
Sphinx Relax - 1k
Noxious force - 2.5k
vampire force(2 for 15.2k) 1 of each everything for full beetle and full bronze
Vampire relax - 5.8k (2 for 11k) ok so i want one of each items you send every item on there to me for my full beetle and full bronze right ok so see hows is says like 1 for bla bla bla one of every single joint for my full bronze and full beetle so i want every join there 1 of every single joint in my message for full beetle and full bronze
I understand nothing of this. You want me to give: Raider relax, Bronze force, Aqua relax, Gaia relax, sphinx relax, noxious force, vampire force and vampire lax, for full beetle and full bronze? Or do you want 1 vampire relax for one set. Or one vampire force for one set
yes but i want 1 of every joint for my full beetle and bronze
Yes to what!? DO... YOU... WANT... ME... TO... GIVE... YOU... ALL... MY... JOINTS... FOR... BOTH... OF... YOUR... SETS...?
1 of all of them for it
-----
Aqua force x2 - 3k
Orc Force x3 - 350tc

Gaia Force x2 - 700tc

Raider Relax - 16k
Bronze force - 3k
Aqua relax x2 - 2.5k
Gaia Relax - 600tc
Sphinx Relax - 1k
Noxious force - 2.5k
vampire force 1 of each everything for full beetle and full bronze
Vampire relax - 5.8k
Last edited by DraeBank; Mar 3, 2011 at 10:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I will now give you a question. You may answer yes or no.
Do you want me to give one of all my joints for your sets?
just wait a sec i might be having a better offer by someone