Toribash
Im kinda at a loss as to what to do after i get the decap. The boom thing is taking too much work. What should i do next?
EDIT: Transitioned into a pose after the decap. Maybe i can just keep it as a really long decap replay.
Attached Files
Grave Peril.rpl (244.0 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by dagreja; Feb 23, 2012 at 05:22 AM.
No.
8 month bump. I'm so excited that I finally found my old replay thread. I've been looking for it forever and apparently i was looking for it in the wrong eon. No action since February. I know that you arent supposed to bump super old threads but i accidentally deleted all of my old replays and this one has them all in it. I plan on finishing Grave Peril(from what i remember it was still a WIP) and i will continue keeping this thread updated. If you want, feel free to comment on any of my older replays, but i doubt ill get to changing many of them. But expect a new replay by tonight.

tl;dr: I posted replays a long time ago. I'm back. Expect stuff.

EDIT: LOL i lied. Just looked at Grave Peril. Apparently i was trying to trick in this replay? I dont know but it sucks. Looks like im starting from scratch.

EDIT 2: Finished looking through my replays. My best two by far were Storm Front and Fool Moon(fitting, they were two of the best books in the series too). If you could possibly look at them(pages 6 and 7) and tell me how I could improve them, I would really like it.
Last edited by dagreja; Dec 27, 2012 at 04:28 AM.
No.
Fool moon looks cool as hell. The crotch boomhit was really solid.
I won't complain about the decap looking weak, because it's actually pretty cool how you did it.

Storm front had an okay split and a cool boomhit, but I wish you had hit it with your foot.
The glute kick was alright, it looked pretty solid, but if you are looking for more dismemberments, you should definitly go for a back kick instead.
The punch was alright, and so was the glute kick. I'm not a huge fan of them but they weren't bad.

Also hi
oh yeah
In Fool Moon i plan on changing the decap. I might try catching the upper body before it falls and go for a boomhit on the chest with a kick. Im not sure yet.

In Storm Front I'm probably going to end up changing everything after the first boom, and maybe even the boom as well because it looks sloppy to me.

And hi.
No.