Ranking
Original Post
Taking Gamemaster Applications now.
It's that time again...
We're looking for a bunch of new GMs to service the game from all over the globe across all GMTs. Everybody can apply. The only condition is that you can speak understandable English and are not incompetent.
Previous hosting experience helps, but isn't necessary.

The role of a Gamemaster is to moderate/police and host events ingame. These events you would be hosting range from anything from KO Tournaments to Betting Servers.

Gamemasters have ingame admin (~ next to your name and coloured red ingame), access to the Events HQ board where logs are kept and events are planned, and of course an azurite coloured bolded name on the forums so that users know who you are.

About Applying:
Just send a formal application to Uric or to Dargon, make sure you include your GMT and time periods that you're active within your GMT.
e.g: GMT +12, 8am - 10am, 3pm - 8pm.
Any apps not stating active hours or GMT will be ignored.

Walls of text are acceptable, as are basic apps. But remember, there will be many applications so if you want to be noticed, make it readable and include everything you think we will want and need to know.

If you are accepted you will be put on a trial period. This will last for 2 weeks - a month. Then you will be discussed and either made a Gamemaster or removed altogether.

Applications close on the 7th April.

Who wouldn't want to be part of us?

---

This thread is for questions and discussion related to the topic.
All posts which do not fall under either category (as example "Applied. Good luck.") will be infracted.
Last edited by sir; Apr 4, 2012 at 03:09 PM.
that good
-----
i cant wait when the results come out
Last edited by emoney78; Apr 5, 2012 at 04:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

Originally Posted by Mal123 View Post
where r the apps

You write it up and pm it to Uric or Dargon where it is posted on the GM board.
Originally Posted by Mal123 View Post
where r the apps

I believe that you are looking to for a written list of things to put into your application, yes?

Well, what they want you to do is to make one up yourself with all of the information that you deem necessary for the position of Gamemaster. They want to see if you are capable of such things.
My question remained unanswered so here it is again. How much activity is needed to be an active gm?
Ah yes, Dargon, I just sent my app to you and included my GMT (-4) Along with how many hours I play on average per day. However, did not put the actual hours I play (i.e., GMT -4, 5 PM-9PM) Will that affect my chances at all? If so...

(GMT -4)
Monday-Thursday- 5 PM-11 PM
Friday- Work
Saturday-Sunday- Time I wake up (8-11 AM) Until maybe 1-3 AM (Whenever I get bored, and that's without seeing my girlfriend)
I can attempt to squeeze in any times between there if needed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Reap, it would be best to PM that to whoever you sent your app to so that they can add it to your app. I made the same mistake with my app :<
Yeah, I know. I just talked to box about it. I didn't want to overflow Dargon with any non-GM application PMs but I think I should send it to him anyways, either way, it's going to hurt my chances and I just have to accept that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Originally Posted by ihmeukko1 View Post
Hm. I kinda failed my first app, can I send another one? :P

It's best to only send one app per recruitment session.