Ranking
Originally Posted by kayateya View Post
Only a few metal songs are fine to my ears, sadly xD
Is dubstep like.. the equivalent of metal music in the Electronic genre? I think so :3
Drum n Bass be better. Pop is dying. Rock is melting. Dubstep is trailing. Metal is waiting. Glitch Mob is hiding...
ANyone else wonder why the best music are underground? not really known and shit? D:

Dubstep is either a song they invented or a remix of any kind of song but extra electric.
|Brown belt| Proud member of Fyre| Gastly130| L3rk| StrangeMoose| Sting is coming for you!|
Originally Posted by achillies21 View Post
Dubstep is either a song they invented or a remix of any kind of song but extra electric.

Dubstep isn't a song, nor a remix, it is a fucking sub-genre of electronic dance music. Learn the difference.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
HLmaster knows best. Also, get out Kaz, and take your wacky non-legitimate music with you.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
And what is that jazz?
|Brown belt| Proud member of Fyre| Gastly130| L3rk| StrangeMoose| Sting is coming for you!|
Oh, never heard of it.
Oh, It sounds ok I guess.