Toribash
Ok, i will see what i can put more, im not fleuntly at english im trying to be the better i can.
-----
My second try:
Hey guys, My name is Leonardo, im 13 years old, im ingame everyday and i can be more active in foruns so, i know you arent much active ingame but like i said im everyday. I was in much clans like ethr and Ally, but i dont need they, i just need to join Piratez, of course i like this clan, but i dont need to know much to like, and to join, so this is some about me.
GMT: -3
Belt and QI: 10th dan black belt and 12285 QI
Past clans: Ethr(Left to Join iCoF), iCof(left to join Zero), Zero(left to create my clan), ROG(left to join GAME), GAME(Left to join Solar), Solar(left to join Ally) and Ally i left to try to join Piratez.
Favorite mod: wushu_pro.tbm
This is my tori: .
Last edited by Dragon; Feb 26, 2013 at 05:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I suck.
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
"When I was younger." Wasn't that like... 6 months ago?

More like 1year and a half.
We missed the clan fight before christmas 2011. Its 2013 now.
> Piratez
Include more information. Try to correct your mistakes in grammar. It will improve your chances and will show that you are dedicated in joining this clan and benefiting from it.
Originally Posted by rdo12 View Post
im 13 years old

This is straying me away.

i just need to join Piratez

No you don't.

Belt and QI: 10th dan black belt and 12285 QI

I'm liking these stats, however.

Past clans: Ethr(Left to Join iCoF), iCof(left to join Zero), Zero(left to create my clan), ROG(left to join GAME), GAME(Left to join Solar), Solar(left to join Ally) and Ally i left to try to join Piratez

This makes me believe you're a clan hopper.

--
And let's not forget!

I'm leaning towards a no.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
I'm sorry to say but you will never be worthy to enter this clan. I suggest you to never apply for any clan, seriously. You joined Solar like 2 weeks ago. And joined Ally 4 days ago. You never posted an application, nor did you post in those clans ever again. That means that you left without a warning. Don't try hopping again.

Denied.
Hi Piratez, this is my application.

Self Description:I'm a 14 year old boy, who lives in The Netherlands.
I like drawing random retarded-like creatures and I like doing pixel art.
I don't really have much to say about myself, feel free to ask things about me though.

GMT:+1 (The Netherlands)

Past Clans and why you left them:[Ethr].
The reason why I left them is the following;
The leader made a thread on our forum that he was going to close the clan the next day, so many of us left the clan because waiting for it to get closed is useless.
But, here's the twist.
One member talked the leader out of closing the clan, so the clan would still exist and wouldn't be closed, but many of the members already quit and asked the leader to get a re-invite back into the clan, I didn't do that because I find it kind of idiotic to tell people that you close the clan and the next day, you don't close the clan.
The thread in wich this all was said.

Belt and Qi:

Are you active on forums?:Indeed, I am forum active.
I try to check the forums and post on them whenever I have spare time (that's mostly always \o/)

An image of your Tori:

Tori

Favorite/Best mod:These have to be Aikido, AikidoBigDojo, Judo and Ninjutsu.

Three replays of your favorite/best mod: (not required, but we prefer it):I just threw some random replays of myself in that I liked.
Attached Files
Eason win.rpl (76.9 KB, 3 views)
Ninjutsu prodsa.rpl (71.4 KB, 3 views)
Toa - Deadly Assassin2.rpl (120.6 KB, 3 views)
Toa - Rank 3 master.rpl (226.4 KB, 3 views)
Toa - Spar With Swexx.rpl (595.2 KB, 3 views)
ToaZuku - Mass Effect.rpl (132.5 KB, 3 views)
Toa- Wicked win.rpl (84.5 KB, 3 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like your application Toa! yes from axel ;) you can host a tourney and know how to play I like that. you seem to me like a very experienced player!

Last edited by Axel; Mar 23, 2013 at 01:33 AM.
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]