Ranking
Your Characters Name: Xababa

Your Characters Age (17-90): 21

Your Characters Gender (Male/Female): Male

Your Characters Fighting Style
(Real Martial art or General Sparring): General sparring

Your Characters Backstory: He is silent and sometimes calm, because of his childhood, his parents educated him so that he never respond even if they hit him, except that from his 18 years, when he left the house of his Parent, he has become deceitful and can become very aggressive when needed. He began training in combat and tricking at the same age, he trains alone in his corner and as he naturally discreet, very few people can be his friend, and few people could meet him.

Your Characters personality: silent, discret and Sometimes aggressive

Will your character be a regular?: Yes, when it is needed

What is the easiest way to reach you?: Skype, PM
(PM, Skype, Email, Discord?)

(Sorry if my English is a bit / very bad)
Last edited by xababa23; Mar 6, 2017 at 12:30 PM.
i think u cant apply anymore cuse its closed right?
dead line was on 5th march
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
No you can still apply, people can join anytime and you can leave anytime, the deadlines are for replay submissions
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
okey
Dont mind my score lol
uke giltched a bit at the start when i hacked his linvel idk why
anyway here
my entry
Attached Files
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
3 replays, keep it up guys!
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
SENSEI DOOKID
60 YEARS OLD
MALE
KUNG FU MASTER
some random old dude who just shows up beating the shit out of people then disappears at random

EVIL PERSONALITY

not sure if ill be a regular but i can generate you a bunch of replays for a few episodes

hmu on discord
Oldschooler | Evolution
Spars
Alright Check out the Mod Assignment, and you can get to work on dat i guess
or you can work on the next one after, when this one passes