Toribash
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
Nebula is the real mvp

I love shooting out 8 of them and watching them merge.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Anybody plays Terraria through GameRanger? I'd like to play with somebody. Is anybody interested?
(sorry if i placed the post in the wrong thread but i think it is ok to place it here)
Allways think before you say...
...your EVERY word can be your last -_-
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post

endgame stuff

my main char with full solar and 115 def could probably solo moon lord w/o any pots besides heal
i only ever die when i decide to wear my pally shield and take dmg for the team

oh and ps, phantasm is the best wep for any class if you're looking to get a solid 3.5-4.5k dps
once i get a good melee drop i might reconsider but honestly the meowmere doesn't look great
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I love my mage. Even before i had nebula i got consistent 5-7k dps with last prism, with a small amount of planning i soloed moon lord easily with spectre gear, and i could probably have done so with razorpine if i hadnt gotten last prism in multiplayer

Moon lord is quite easy really, if you're geared. If you rush through and dont gear up youre not going to make it, terraria isnt a game for that towards the end. Prepare or die.

Its a ton of fun lining up 20 training dummies and wrecking them with last prism and watching your dps peak over 100k huehue

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
big image test

my crappy treehouse.

I am liking the game so far, the updates have improved the quality of the game and I respect the developers for not just trying to add content but also improve things.
Such as being able to walk up 1 block like a step and stuff like that. Smooth.

Is it me or is there no picture there?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

isn't the meowmere the highest dps melee weapon or is it the terrarian + yoyo bag
but really last prism has the best dps in the game, followed by phantasm with its op passive.

i've beat moon lord a ton with all playstyles but i still feel that the boss pales in comparison to the cultist and the pillars.
Last edited by sSLight; Jul 8, 2015 at 04:24 PM.
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
Meowmere isn't really that good

It's actually the best because MEOW

Honestly though, it seems like melee got the short end of the stick with 1.3, though i dont play melee it just seems that way. Summoners seem as much of a pain to play as always, vsnt say where they stack up.

Mage and ranger are op. Expert mode is almost a necessity for my main mage char if i want a challenge. Ive fought all mech bosses at once in both normal and expert easily at this point, yet to progress beyond golem in expert though. Havent tried, probably. Ould.