Ranking
plz let me in
Can I plz join I am a green belt and I have a moderate win raito so plz I want a clan
Nameredded

Belt:Blue going on brown soon

Age: I am 13 but am probably more mature than some 17 year olds

Why I want to join: I have been playing on toribash a lot lately playing with some steam friends, but they usually are not on so i play by myself. I would like to have a community to talk to so i dont get bored all the time.

About me: I play soccer a lot, like I said I am very mature,and I spend 1 or 2 hours on Toribash a day.

Please accept this i am all alone. ( Don't take that last part to seriously)
-----
I would like to join your clan because i want a god mature community unlike some other clans. The only thing i have to say is that i am very mature and i am not stupid. If that is not enough tan so be it cause you said you really did not have requirements.
Last edited by Dredded; Aug 17, 2014 at 02:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I think he likes the word mature.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Originally Posted by Dredded View Post
If that is not enough tan so be it cause you said you really did not have requirements.

new requirement: think of a requirement and fulfill it
FIRED UP
I also play soccer! But i'm 14 and more mature than most 18 year olds, and I was also looking for a more mature and serious clan!
Hello [TLL],

My grammar isn't the best, probably not even that good. I think faster than I type so if something is super hard to understand just ask and Ill clear it up.

I am posting here to apply for this glorious clan(Obviously).

Let's start off by telling you guys about myself. My name is Michael and I am 20 years old. I live in Las Cruces, New Mexico. I have lived here all my life, I know this small city like the back of my hand. I currently still go to school, I made the mistake of dropping out when I was 16 and have recently decided to return to better my life. When I went I went for social reasons and that is it. I was ok with how my life was at the time and never really thought about my future. As I have grown older I have become more mature and It is even noticeable here.

I started playing Toribash in 2009 when I was about 14-15 gotten into a lot of trouble seeing to how this was my first real gaming community that I had ever been apart of. I never really thought about what I was doing, I played the game for fun and shits and giggles.
I wish I was more mature cause my immaturity lead me threw terrible times here in the community. I was a trouble maker, I felt that sense I am not a big trouble maker in real life why not be one here. So I broke rules, a bunch of them. Scamming, stealing accounts, raging, all kinds of stupid idiotic things. I never really thought about my actions here. I have made thousands of alts. For no particular reason. I think of a new name that would be nice, use it till I piss people off or it gets banned and just make a new one. This went on untill a couple months ago when Fish finally got fed up with my shit and banned me completely from the forums. Forced me into taking a break from toribash in which I started thinking.. Even though I was a total shit and annoying and rather troublesome here I enjoyed the fun times. Playing games meeting people running clans being apart of clans and all the good stuff. I've seen this game change. Granted I am not as old as some people but 5 years of being interested in the same game is awesome to me. So after my break when I decided to come back I told myself that I am not going to be the total shit that I was before.

That is what has lead me to this clan, I want to settle down, stop worrying about becoming the most known or the most remembered and focus on making friends and staying loyal to one clan. I don't want to have to worry about post count or how I preform, "Do I make the clan look bad if I play this way or act this way" none of that. I want to have some fun games and talk with people about different bullshit that is happening. I want to stick around for awhile and make it to custom belt or god belt even without getting into trouble.
I've been around long enough to see this clan grow too and though you guys don't come ingame often you guys still keep in touch with each other and thats what I want in a clan. I understand that it is going to be extremely hard to get in to this clan do to my ban history and basically my whole history here but I am not the same annoying person anymore. I am done with making alts all the damn time and I am done with getting in trouble. I hope to try and boost activity here and if I can't then we can stay in irc.

I hope you guys look beyond my past and see me now and base your judgment on how I act now instead of how I acted before.
Last edited by sozin_old; Aug 28, 2014 at 05:34 PM.
What are some of your old accounts? most notable ones
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos